D&D 5E The Light of Civilization - A 5e Renaissance Story [OOC]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Magdalena could be in a cloister awaiting her next mission. Or she could be out on a mission. She does what she's told. I have this idea maybe she's checking in on her Romeo, occasionally, the boy she fell in love with and went back to the church to save.

tglassy

Adventurer
I think it would be a good idea to have a few more connections, as suggested. Having Nicolo be connected to the gnome is perfect, but I feel he needs at least one more in order to not feel like he's just an outlier who's only there to get into the tower.

For some reason, I feel he could know Arcata. Not entirely sure why, but they do both have a connection to magic they don't understand. And, he could help her learn the peace of mind to control her power. In fact, that could be how they know each other. Perhaps the mages who held her tried to get her to learn discipline by employing a Monk, and that monk was Nicolo, who, at the time, was taking every chance he could to get out of the Monastery. The lessons may not have stuck, but it's a thought. Or something like that.

Jago

Explorer
This is not a bad idea, and honestly it would help encourage the party grouping together so quickly. Feel free to link up as you please.

In the meantime, a MASSIVE THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU for contributing to the setting details and story we have going on here, as the majority of the work was done by you folks, who continue to be awesome. As requested, I have linked A Guide to Fossice for the first post in This Thread, as well as in the IC Thread.

tglassy

Adventurer
I won't say anything to Arcata until Shayuri gives me the go ahead. I just don't know if he'd know any of the other players, except maybe the Magdalena, but that would likely be in passing.

Remove ads