• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Long Journey Home

Alexandra responded crisply and to the point as she had learnt to do in her years of soldiering.

"I was a Lieutenant in the 31st paratroopers, Russian military, as I'm sure the dossier says. In that year I was sent on missions both behind and around enemy lines operating mainly without support and additional information. Stealth was key and each mission was swift, though not all successful. I remained In service for another six and a half years. During those years I had to show aptitude for impersonation, information gathering, seduction, stealth and ruthlessness in the name of duty. Unless you have been briefed I am not at liberty to divulge the details of the missions I was sent on in those years, sir."

She paused there for a moment ready at attention, waiting to see if her officer had indeed been briefed.

'Ghost'

First Post
His look never faltered, his expression remained neutral as Ghost took in all the details.

No I have not been briefed on your missions before you joined up, nor do I seek that information. I don't base my judgements on what I hear or read but on what I see.

I do have one more question though. Will you follow my command even if I order you to leave your sibling behind?

His eyes narrow but the rest of his face remains unchanged.

OOC: I'm pretty sure your brother and sister, but I'm not 100%. If you are I'm sure it would have been mentioned in the dossier so forgive me if it's wrong ^^

Alexandra looked at him for a second.

"I can't honestly answer that question sir. I have no idea what I'd do if given that order, I'm sure depending on many variables many things could happen but right now I couldn't be sure, sir

She pauses for a second.

"If the offer still stands then I do have a question for you, sir."

OOC: Indeed

Arthur Campbell

First Post
Arthur was relieved Ray had turned up. He was pretty sure the clothes Alexander was wearing were too small for his frame, and judging by his manner of speaking he wasn't sure it was an accident.

Come on man, he must know what he's doing he's your captain after all. After all I guess a strong physique would be incredibly useful in the military

He maintained his composure and turned to Ray.

Pleased to meet you Ray, and no I haven't seen what I presume is your twin. I doubt they'll be too much longer as our captain is rather hard to miss. Take a seat. I'm sure Captain Bauhdric knows what you're capable of but I remain in the dark

'Ghost'

First Post
Briefly an eyebrow raises but it is quickly shifted back into position.

The offer does still stand private, what is it you want to know? Though I am not obliged to answer.

Ray_Ray

First Post
"I did not think they could handle us in stereo Just yet"
A voice came out as the other Morisette appeared, sitting on the edge of the nearest surface with a bright smile as eyes regarded their team and the other, just happening to pick the best spot for a view of the other's as she turned to her twin.
How are you my dear sibling?
She looked quite similar to her brother with any differences hidden by careful wardrobe choices by the two of them, sometimes it paid to look as identical as possible.
"I hope my brother has not been to much of a trouble, please tell me he hasn't talked about his old war movie collection yet I swear we would be here all night"

'Ghost'

First Post
His gaze meets alexandra'a and does not falter

I was prepared to die the second I signed my life away. But I still have work to do and will not rest until it is finished.

His calm composure falters slightly, and for the briefest of seconds the empty eyes show something more, something a little more sinister. The moment passes and his face returns to it's expressionless demeanor.

I would think any who are not prepared to die should not have signed up to be soldiers in the first place.

Ray Ray

First Post
"You wouldn't know culture if it hit you in the face, Rey. I'm sure these fine gentlemen are -very- interested in vintage cinematography. Well, more interested in it than, say, Alpacas." He mused.

"Shouldn't our discussion be more one of tactics? What do we do? What do you do? Where do you want me with the heavy artillery?" He directed the questions to the whole group.

Ray_Ray

First Post
"Aplacas are adorable and everyone should have one in their life, you are just jealous"
she replied with a mock pout, quickly turning back to a serious tone as quickly as she left.

"That will also depend on the mission, you can't start talking strategy before you understand the scenario"

Remove ads