• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Lost Son ( IC Adventure Thread)

Gobletchica

First Post
jcb2772 said:
ooc; To Gobletchica- but what does Tor believe that Grubnar is a follower of Azwan and if my brother played his house rule then rangers only get half the bonus (i.e. +1) and suffer half the animosity (i.e. -1) for 1/2 creatures of there favored enemies
OOC:quoted "Ground smeller," the words come out with revered respect in an odd sort of way, "which way? You lead. Me follow. My tribe had ground smeller too. Very skilled. You do good at ground smeller, me keep you little one from danger." Turning to Fethwynyth, "You stand here. By or behind me. Me promise not to wind at you. Me think Brotaz-humble-follower-of-the-divine-Azwan be at back in case we get attack from behind. Me think this is good way go unless we see wolves or bandits. Me and Brotaz-humble-follower-of-the-divine-Azwan rush to front if happen. Good for you?" quoted
Tor was only paying half attention and misunderstood. She has not mentioned anyone's preference of diety in character and probably won't. Also, why would the house rule count? Grubnar and Tor are on the same side. Tor's fairly tolerant and will at most be edgy around him. Why does everyone keep bringing this up? I mentioned it out of character. That means that you can ignore it.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
OOG:Don't know my self what all the fuss is about Gobletchica is playing Tor very well. The house rule doesn't apply to in party he may be refreeing to half-orc NPC's at least I hope so or do all you guys want to see the 6-0 250 lb halforc in one corner and the 2-something 27lb halfling in the other ;) alright back to the story this is just as bad as sitting around the table talking about what's on tv

Arabesu

"Uh. Tor, you have good eyes, but more help. Me not have skill, but me can see. Show what to look for and me help."

OOC Taking ten, Grubnar uses aid-another getting 12 which aught to be enough to giver her a +2 to her survival check.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
As Tor and Grubnar search the ground around the tree, Fethwynyth hears something in the brush coming from the other side of the tree.

OOG: Don't know if Gobletchica will be on today but I can Npc her if she doesn't post by tommorrow. Leif you'll get time for a partial action let me know what you want to do and give me an initiative roll please. Everyone else roll initiative and we will start are first encounter.

Gobletchica

First Post
Jerrand Redband said:
OOG:Don't know my self what all the fuss is about Gobletchica is playing Tor very well. The house rule doesn't apply to in party he may be refreeing to half-orc NPC's at least I hope so or do all you guys want to see the 6-0 250 lb halforc in one corner and the 2-something 27lb halfling in the other ;) alright back to the story this is just as bad as sitting around the table talking about what's on tv

OOC: Halflings are about 4 foot on average, not 2 anymore. But thanks for the backup. I really appreciate it. thanks for the +2 Grubnar. You're not gonna hear from me after three till tuesday so NPC after three.

IC: Survival check
1d20+2 → [19,2] = (21)
+2 aid another from Grubnar
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1604135/
Initiative
1d20+4 → [17,4] = (21)
Inititive
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1604137

Last edited:

jcb2772

First Post
Surprise round??

ooc: If i see Fethwynyth poking at the brush I'll ask him what's wrong. If i don't see him then I guess I was to busy keeping watch (which it seems I'm not good at). My shield is in one hand and my warhammer is in the other.

Initiative = 15

Remove ads