• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Lost Son ( IC Adventure Thread)

jcb2772

First Post
Am here to save the... oh wait wrong

"Fethwynyth, Grubnar, Tor regroup backs to the tree we don't know who or how many are out there." Brotaz taking his own advice backsteps to the tree.

ooc: can you move and ready an action my books are around but it's easier to ask the DM he knows everything :)

edit: speaking-free action
five foot step-move??
ready-attack anyone who comes out of bushes and attacks are party
making big bro look up rules-priceless

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
jcb2772 said:
"Fethwynyth, Grubnar, Tor regroup backs to the tree we don't know who or how many are out there." Brotaz taking his own advice backsteps to the tree.
ooc: can you move and ready an action my books are around but it's easier to ask the DM he knows everything :)
edit: speaking-free action
five foot step-move??
ready-attack anyone who comes out of bushes and attacks are party
making big bro look up rules-priceless
A five-foot step is not considered a full move action, but may be taken along with another action. (But you already knew that, didn't you? I'm just making sure.)

Jerrand Redband said:
Your up right after Brotaz will whatever he does affect what you do??
What Fethwynyth does will depend on:

a-whether he has a visible target for a spell, and if so, then
b-whether he has someone between him and said target so that he can get his spell cast without being attacked, or in the alternative whether the target is far enough away so that the target creature can't reach Fethwynyth before his spell is completed.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
so you want to rdy an action also??

and it is not a move per say but if you take a 5 foot step you cannot perform any other movement but you may take a move action

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Round 2

Tor hurriedly draws her short bow and nocks an arrow she points it at the surrounding woods. She glances once again at Grubnar but he has not moved a muscle accept to keep mumbling quietly to himself. Brotaz and Fethwynyth both cautiously back up towards the apple tree each of them possed ready to strike at anything that comes. But the movement has stopped and all the party hears is the sounds of the forest getting ready for night.

Initiative:
Tor - 21
Grubnar - 15a
Brotaz - 15b
Fethwynyth - 7
monsters - ??
End of round 2

time till sundown: 1hour 4min

Last edited:

jcb2772

First Post
My round 3:

ooc: I believe something isn't right they may be waiting on something.
If Grubnar re-focused how come is initiative isn't higher? Should be 20 + dex. If the monsters still haven't come out by my turn I'll cast bless moving to get Tor and Grubnar in the effect. If the monsters show I'll move to attack. Still holding action till my turn right?

Attachments

• WAR_Finubar_01.gif
    WAR_Finubar_01.gif
    3.3 KB · Views: 93

Arabesu

OOC I am back. And FYI Grubnar becomes psionically focused at the beginning of the day and remains focused until he is either knocked unconscious, uses the focus, or can no longer refocus outside of combat because he is out of power points. My bad though, for not having that described explicitly in the character sheet. I was absent and didn't give any indications as to what Grubnar would have done. As a general rule he will a) begin combat prefocused. b) manifest force screen if the threat looks serious or c) attack using his focus to do extra damage. So typically he starts with b and then c or skips to c if the fight looks easy. Does that make sense?

OOC Anyway. Thanks for putting up with my absenteeism. Grubnar attacks at the first opportunity, using a regular old attack from his glaive.

OOC Hits AC 23, for 15 damage!

Remove ads