• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Lost Son ( IC Adventure Thread)

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Round 3

OOG: Since everyone (or at least 50%) is ready to swing a weapon here goes lol.

Coming out of the bushes are a half dozen small bluescaled creatures they stand only about 3-4 feet tall. The stare at the party for only a moment then leap to the attack. The wield clubs and javelins and have shields made out of bark or turtle shells. The only clothing they have is a loincloth covering and some have tails tied to their belts.

As the first of the creatures approach, Grubnar and Brotaz step forward and rain destruction upon them. Tor fires at one of the creatures that looks to be about to throw its javelin, and Fethwynyth takes a swing at a creature as it charges foward.

OOG: Just need Tor and Fethwynyths rolls from thier ready actions then round four will start. Creatures= Skinks (AC15 HP5) see pic in the lost son ooc

Initiative:
Tor 21
Grubnar 15a
Brotaz 15b
Fethwynyth 7
Skinks(4) 4

Jerrand Redband

First Post
going to wait

going to wait to see if Gobletchica survived spending time with the family lol just kidding hope she had a good weekend if i don't here anything by tomorrow night i'll end the round give me time to figure out were everyone is positioned

Gobletchica

First Post
OOC: I survived just fine, thank you very much. Just a tip, Tor would not have gotten her spear ready unless the opposition was at least the size of one of her companions. She would have gotten her shortbow ready first. Also Tor would never have hid in the bush unless she were under heavy fire(attacks) or seriously injured. Other than that you did pretty good. My fault for not putting it in her background.

IC: Tor, keeping an eye out for her party members, aims for the closest of the scaly, blue creatures.

OOC: I'm not sure about everyone's locations. Also, as these hostile scaly blue creatures are about the same size as Tor, would the size bonus count?

Jerrand Redband

First Post
OOG: hey Gobletchica no you didn't put in your background that Tor is the bravest halfling in the known world lol
Tor had a ready action set to shot any monsters that come into sight right now there are 4 alive monsters- two about to throw ther javelins at Grubnar and two (one each) attacking Brotaz and Fethwynyth. I haven't fired any arrows yet (it's why i set the spear first). You always get all your bonus same size opponents bonuses off set each other
So a small character gets +1 to hit and if they attack a small character their opponent has +1 AC. Glad your back i did my best to keep these guys busy and take aim and fire lol

jcb2772

First Post
OOC: If I am following this right Tor will shot at a (skink) as her ready action and that will end round 3 and then she goes first in round 4 right??
There are two (skinks) in combat with me and Leif and two others at the edge of the forest. Will be better once you figure out how to make maps big bro. Till then still a good adventure so far (using warhammer skinks huh? you always did like lizardmen)

Jerrand Redband

First Post
OOG: Yep i do like them lizards but in D&D there aren't any little lizardmen so i took the goblin stats and made something for the bigger lizardmen to push around (Wait till you meet a Kroigor :) ) And try keeping this thread clear post in ooc thread and let me know you have a message there thanks

Edit taking my own advice: Leif please check out OOC

Edit: see you got the message Leif, Thanks

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Fethwynyth's Memorized Spells, Day 1

OOC:
Spells Memorized 3+1/1+1+1
0 Level: Detect Magic, Detect Magic, Flare (DC=14), Ray of Frost(DC=14)
1 Level: Sleep (DC=14), Burning Hands (DC=15), Mage Armor

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads