• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Mésalliance. Part 1. (Updated 4/18.)

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
aurin777 said:
How Sep teases us so... I am looking forward to seeing what exactly he is tweaking with Graz'zt though...

Doubtless, it will be thoughtful, powerful, and weirder than we anticiapted.

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Mount Everest!

tn5.jpg

... now THAT'S a bump!

Olive

Explorer
BiggusGeekus said:
Doubtless, it will be thoughtful, powerful, and weirder than we anticiapted.

Just in case some newer readers don't know about the Rogue's Gallery thread, so check it out. New Graz'zt stats, notes on Graz'zt's court and allies and a pile of Graz'zt's epic spells. It of course may contain spoilers for what will come soon in the SH, but that didn't stop me!

xabth

First Post
Hi all, I have a question for you. I hope that this is an appropriate place to post this; I certainly don't want to hijack this post, but here goes anyway.

Sep talks quite a bit about Mostin's permenant Mord's Mansion, and I'm wondering if he's ever actually mapped out the formula and cost that they used to determine how Mostin made it. My own wizard is almost to a point that he could do the same thing, and it sounds like the perfect idea. But I have no idea what it would run.

Felix

Explorer
Ah yes, another call for Dan's spells... it seems like not so long ago I read my first "Sep, would you mind posting Dan's spells" post, and yet every time I hear those words nostalgia washes over me.

Heh heh.

xabth, I think Sep has put a few of Mostin's spells in the Rogue's Gallery, but I couldn't tell you which page they're on. Then again, the whole thread is worth mining for mechanical bits. Follow grodog's link in the post above yours to go there.

Moleculo

First Post
I feel an update coming soon. I base this on the fact that I have a lot of school work coming up, and sep always posts when i have the maximum lot of work to chomp through (i read anyways ;) )

Remove ads