• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Mésalliance. Part 1. (Updated 4/18.)

Gray Sage

First Post
This Story Hour is incredible. If I had the ability, I would transplant my existence to Wyre and apprentice myself to Mostin. Move over, Orolde!

"My infinity is bigger than yours." - Loved this quote, though if one were to replace 'infinity' with 'ego' then I think it would hold more truth. But then, not all truths are unequal.

So now I can't wait until your next post so that I can find out more about Lai and Ninit. Especially Ninit, since apparently Graz'zt fears her. And Graz'zt is now making house calls - classic!

Thank you for the updates, they totally made my morning.

PS. Do you ever plan to write more for Divertimento?

Last edited:

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Oh no!

Graz'zt is supposed to just sit there and take it. He's not supposed to show initiative! Now our heroes are in disarray- Nwm gone for months, Mulissu jumping ship, Ortwin bored with Iua and interested in Koi....

And Eadric, Soneillon's champion... what would he look like with the Cthonic template?

Just in case anyone is unaware, the complete story is available through the link in my sig.

Pyske

Explorer
Just curious: has anyone actually made a thread to discuss the philosophy of Sep's Story Hour? You know, define what infinities we are talking about, decide if the statement "I serve the dialectic" never doesn't apply, and consider the implications of Ortwin's epic bluff skill actually being able to change the Truth?

. . . . . . . -- Eric

darkbard

Legend
i seem to recall someone talking about setting up a yahoo discussion list for sep's story hour but i don't know what ever came of it....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads