• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Mésalliance. Part 2. (Updated 11/28)

Phasmus

First Post
Superlatives fail me.

And does anyone care to speculate on the possibility that The Horror will come into play, after all, in the impending conflict?

d'Anconia

Explorer
Have no fear, I'm sure he wouldn't leave us with this cliffhanger for much longer than a week, right Sep??? ;) Whenever it is, I'll be checking in here a couple of times a day just in case:)

grodog

Hero
Wowza, thanks Sep! An excellent set of updates.

I'm bummed about Mulissu, she was one of my favorite characters :/ What was the piece of obsidian looted along with the web of motes (in the hands of demons---ick!!!)???

Dakkareth

First Post
anticipationexcitementlaughingthinkingcontemplatingwonderanticipationrisingconvergencenearingsympathyshocksadnessdreadsufferinglostpotentialhope
clashofinfinitiesexcitementmagicflowinglikewatergreatestconflictsadnessdeathoffriendshopedefianceimpendingnodalitysaizho?

Last edited:

Dakkareth

First Post
There's more to a convergence than a clash of power, the latest part of the tale show it very clearly. Iua's possession, Mulissu's death, Shomei's foreseen demise and the very real possibility, that it will be much, much worse. Terrible. Incredible. Inspiring beyond words.

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Well, Shomei is on this page:

http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=58227&page=3

Sho should look like that, I imagine. I don't think we ever got a description of her reincarnated self- she used an illusion to reassume her usual appearance.

Probably Mulissu needs to have her picture taken next. I've been known to commission portraits (the others are on the compiled thread I maintain), but if the artist isn't a reader of the story hour I need to provide a description. And I don't know what Mulissu looks like.

Last edited:

Kage Tenjin

First Post
I do beleive the Clavinger is the smartest thing the wizards of your world ever did Sep, because otherwise, this battle might well be happening in Wyre. As it stands, I'm wondering if Afqithan will stand up to this battle.

Remove ads