• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Mésalliance. Part 2. (Updated 11/28)

Dakkareth

First Post
Damn, there you made me hope ... :(

Anyway, I think, there are RL ties - one site lists it as Gothic word meaning 'spirit, the Holy Ghost' and some other site says, it's Hebrew for 'spirit'. I'm too lazy to confirm this with a hebrew dictionary, though ;).

fafhrd

First Post
Someone said:
Maybe this final (?), huge combat was definitely too much for him, and now he´s in a psichiatric, banging his head against padded walls.

My secret fear is that Sep and Destan, in the midst of their commiseration, have convinced each other, in a Xeno like fashion, that it's impossible to actually write a story.

Hi everyone. Thanks for your patience: I'm still around, although I've been kind of busy.

My provisional plan is to update just before Thanksgiving (Nov 25th, for those in Blighty and Oz) and, hopefully, sometime shortly thereafter - I've got a week off of work and hope to get some writing done: assuming my wife doesn't make any unreasonable demands on my time. Cough.

The backlog at this stage is huge and daunting:
the resolution of the Afqithan thread, and the whole of the next plot arc which arises from it. After Mesalliance, will come 'Viridity and Saizhan' in which events turn back to Wyre, the Cult of Cheshne begin to exert their influence, Teppu reveals himself in his full power and the Sela, reluctantly, finally takes arms

Naturally, this may take some time.

Urbanmech

Explorer
One question Sep, how far behind real world time is the SH now? Is your group still playing regularly? Hopefully your busy schedule has time to play some D&D even if you aren't posting for the enjoyment of all of us.

Remove ads