• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Matrix Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanhoe

First Post
ok, here is an idea for a campaign, the matrix. you would be another group then the one in the movie, but you would have assignments and would carry them out. everyone would have Knowledge(Matrix) as a class skill and would make checks to do cool things like run along a wall or dodge bullets.

Corlon

First Post
ivanhoe said:
NO you are not allowed in any of my games, and i was not going to dm it anyway.

wow, that's kind of extreme, what's this about me not being in your campaigns anyway?

Jemal

Adventurer
maybe he thought you were me or GaryH and wants to stop our locust-like spread through the forum? Honest case of mistaken identity?

OR maybe he just doesn't want another character named Corlon running around (You do seem to like that name for PCs)

OR maybe you just pissed him off somehow.

OH, BTW, no Im NOT signing up for this game.

WOW.. the entire thread so far has become a "Why isn't Corlon allowed" thread. *L* way to become the center of attention, man.

Corlon

First Post
Jemal said:
OR maybe he just doesn't want another character named Corlon running around (You do seem to like that name for PCs)

That does seem to annoy him, but it's my legacy :D

But seriously, I only have three (Corlon in beta IC, Corlon in animal rescue leage, Corlon in arena, William in hellmouth, and DM in metropolis), and if a DM asks me not to name my character Corlon, I won't.

ivanhoe

First Post
Jemal you have hit on a very interesting subject about his corlon names. They are what make him such an idiot, every single thing he names he calls corlon, that includes files, characters, and NPCs. In fact in a pen and paper game his is running he put a npc rogue in our party named corlon, we (the pcs) took it upon ourselves to destroy this abomination but when we sneaked into his room in the night to kill him he miraculously knew of his impending doom and had hidden in the closet with a heavy crossbow readied to shoot us.

Last edited:

Corlon

First Post
ivanhoe said:
Jemal you have hit on a very interesting subject about his corlon names. They are what make him such an idiot, every single thing he names he calls corlon, that includes files, characters, and NPCs. In fact in a pen and paper game his is running he put a npc rogue in our party named corlon, we (the pcs) took it upon ourselves to destroy this abomination but when we sneaked into his room in the night to kill him he miraculously knew of his impending doom and had hidden in the closet with a heavy crossbow readied to shoot us.

1. As I said it's my legacy.
2. Only carter tried to kill him, simply because of character concept, you seem the only one overly annoyed by the millions of Corlons.
3. After being attacked multiple times, and being poisoned, wouldn't you be a bit paranoid? It's exactly what the hobbits did in FOTR, they chose a different room at the inn. this was modified a bit for him in the closet with a heavy crossbow. I'd say carter couldn've taken him on if he hadn't jumped out the window and crashed into the ground, making him start dying and revealing who he was. And the wererat was only killed because when asked why he wanted corlon dead, he spat in corlon's face.Plus that was one NPC, in one campaign, who left...

But I'm still wondering, before jemal's question, why did you say
"NO you are not allowed in any of my games"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads