• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Necromancer's Skull (Judge - covaithe)

garyh

First Post
Skalisss nearly destroys the wounded skeleton, but it just manages to stay standing. Trevor is healed by the radiant energy of the blow, as well. Finally, Skalisss invokes the attention of Netari on the other skeleton.

Vlastos then unleashes another magic missle at the flaming skeleton, hitting once more.

Initiative: Status
Steppyn: 27/27
Fiery Skeleton: Down 27
Trevor: 22/29, marked by Blue, +2 Def
Red Chain Mail Skeleton: Down 42, bloodied
Blue Chain Mail Skeleton: Down 9, marked with Divine Challenge by Skalisss
Skalisss: 27/27, marked by Red
Vlastos: 24/24
Bow and Sword Skeletons: Dead again
-->Vixo: 27/28

2m69zcg.jpg

OOC: Even without Skalisss moving, Vixo can flank Red thanks to his shifty ability.

Brain

First Post
Minor - Shifty to P12
Standard - Deft Strike vs Red (move into flanking)
1d20+9+2+1=13, 1d4+5+2d6+3=16

Action Point for another action:
Free - Activate Student of the Sword for +1 and mark
Standard - Riposte Strike vs Red
1d20+9+2+1+1=15, 1d4+5+2d6+3=21

AC 15 (I assume that misses) for 21 and riposte active (if it does hit)

Move - curse the dice gods

at least Red is marked

[sblock=Stat Block]
Vixo - Male Kobold Rogue 1
Passive Perception:16, Passive Insight:11, Senses: Normal
AC:16, Fortitude:13, Reflex:16, Will:11 -- Speed:6, Size: Small
HP: 27/28, Bloodied 14, Surge Value 7, Surges left 7/9
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Shifty (Minor action shift 1) [Kobold Racial]
Deft Strike [Rogue 1]
Riposte Strike [Rogue 1]

King's Castle [Rogue 1]
Multiclass Fighter Power [Student of the Sword Feat]

Blinding Barrage [Rogue 1]
[/sblock]

JRYoung

First Post
OOC: Might I suggest you also take your move action to shift to P15. It would be nice for the bracket and combat advantage that will give Vixo. Also, mark the Red in that case. I can take Blue's attack

I was thinking we had a good chance of dropping Red, however it didn't work out that way. No worries, Vixo was able to move over for the flank anyways, and next round Skalisss can go after either (with only minor repercussions for choosing Red).

garyh

First Post
Vixo flanks the nearly re-dead skeleton again, but misses with both of his attacks. He's gotten the skeleton's attention, however.

-->Steppyn: 27/27
Trevor: 22/29, marked by Blue, +2 Def
Red Chain Mail Skeleton: Down 42, bloodied, marked by Vixo
Skalisss: 27/27, marked by Red
Vixo: 27/28

24g3a4j.jpg

OOC: I was thinking shifty-shift then move-shift for Vixo to flank. Totally forgot about Deft Strike. :)

garyh

First Post
Steppyn's daggerwork proves to be less effective this time than his archery, and the armored skeleton is unharmed.

The fiery skeleton turns its attention to Skalisss, and its hurled flame sets the dragonborn ablaze (6 fire damage, 5 ongoing fire damage, save ends).

-->Trevor: 22/29, marked by Blue, +2 Def
Red Chain Mail Skeleton: Down 42, bloodied, marked by Vixo
Skalisss: 21/27, marked by Red, 5 ongoing fire damage (save ends)

21jafpi.jpg

Velmont

First Post
Trevor slash the skeleton next to him then quickly shift and attack the other one, landing blow after blow. As he see the second skeleton falling down at his feet, Trevor tells "If no one will take that burning one, I'll have him!" Trevor move toward the burning skeleton but stand a few feet from him, preparing his next move.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Standard: Passing Attack:1d20+8=22, 1d8+4=10, 1d20+8=19, 1d8+4=7 Hit the first for sure, Shift to P15 and it should hit the second. (By the way, I didn't add the +1 timely bonus, so it should hit AC 23 and 20)With the comment you made about the nearly death red skeletoton, I guess 7 points of damage would kill it.

Move: Move to P14, P13, O12, N11

Blue is marked by me. If he want to get me, he'll get two AoO....[/SBLOCK]

garyh

First Post
Trevor's sword crunches into the first skeleton easily, then the fighter steps over and finishes the other armored foe before advancing towards the fiery skeleton.

The remaining armored skeleton carefully steps away from the two flanking foes (shift to M15), then charges Trevor, landing a minor cut with its sword and drawing Trevor's attention back away from the fiery skeleton (4 damage, marking Trevor).

Trevor: 18/29, marked by Blue
Red Chain Mail Skeleton: Dead again
Blue Chain Mail Skeleton: Down 19, marked by Trevor
-->Skalisss: 21/27, marked by Red, 5 ongoing fire damage (save ends)

358z980.jpg

JRYoung

First Post
The remaining armored skeleton carefully steps away from the two flanking foes (shift to M15), then charges Trevor, landing a minor cut with its sword and drawing Trevor's attention back away from the fiery skeleton (4 damage, marking Trevor).

OOC: Blue Skele had a Divine Challenge on him. The penelty for attacking anyone but Skalisss is -2 to hit and 7 points of radiant damage. He would have known, would he change his action?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads