The Necromancer's Skull (Judge - covaithe)

JRYoung

First Post
OOC: you crit'd the insight roll, Skaliisss - righteous dragonborn!:D

OOC: Yeah, we've got him right were we want him now :) Besides, I've been waiting for a chance to use one of the few skills Skalisss is good at!

OOC: Invisible Castle loves me. Now I'm due for a long lull ;)

Velmont

First Post
"We have his skull, and one of his rib. Pretty odd but it seems to be imbued with dark magic. What kind of magic can do that? I'm not fmailiar with enchantment of body parts." asks Trevor to Latanos.

Vlastos

First Post
OOC: As I recall the Dragonbreath turned the tide in the grave yard. As for rolling, InvisibleCastle treated me well also overall but others and myself included now and then could be heard cursing the dice gods - it's a fickle thing the well tossed d20.

garyh

First Post
Latanos' eyes light up when he sees the skull-laden sack and go brighter as Trevor mentions the rib. Skalisss is sure that the acolyte has no intentions of playing false, and is genuinely happy that the party has brought him the items.

"Excellent!" Latanos exclaims. "With Skelleks' skull, our order can finally settle accounts with one who cheated the Lord of the Grave. And may I see that rib you spoke of? As I said when you set out, we here are always interested in removing necromantic items from circulation." The cleric opens a drawer in his desk and draws forth a pouch, the distinctive clink of coins issuing forth.

Velmont

First Post
"You can take a look at it, but we enver discuss of the amount you'll pay such treasure." tells Trevor, making a sign to Skaliss. "I suppose there is at least 250gp in that bag, and we can discuss of the value of the rib."

garyh

First Post
"Certainly," Latanos replies. He opens the pouch and withdraws a series of coins, weighing each on a small scale on his desk with the legitimate results in full view of the party, and then neatly stacks five columns of five platinum pieces each. "There is your agreed upon fee for finding the skull," he says. "Now, let me see the rib and we can then discuss a price for that piece as well."

garyh

First Post
Latanos focuses on the skull for several seconds, then nods to himself. "Yes, this is indeed the skull of a necromancer. It has that particular... wrongness unique to them. You've certainly earned your fee, sirs. Now, lets have a look at that strange rib you spoke of!"

Remove ads