• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Night Domain - A Pearl of Dark Flow Cleric Domain

ceiling90

First Post
Weird right? It's not sci-fi or that promised Second Pillar with Psionics.

WotC sort of beat me to the punch, and I'm all jelly about their concentration mechanic ideas and their design of Psionic powers. I still don't agree with a class though, so I'm trying to figure out how to make it my way. Anyway -

The Night Domain

This Domain is attached to the Goddess Haliya (she's a planet and more!) and I guess the founder turned goddess, The Night Maiden, of the group The Night Maiden's Court.

But I did leave some open interpretation to the Domain for games that don't use any of that, but do use clerics.
I'm not sure if it's evil-y or just plain dark. But I imagine a kinda like Dark Knight/Batman vibe to the Domain, and Batman like Clerics to this. A lot of the features are borderline "evil"? Cause it's based in fear and immobilization, and lots of playing with the idea of what bumps in the night.

Eh, I feel that it needs some serious feedback - mostly because I'm not sure about it in general. Must be the whole lack of robots or something.

Also includes a new Spell - Ghost Walk -> turns your into a ghost.

I appreciate critiques, praise, whole sale slaughter, just something. Thanks.

Remove ads