• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The odd job[Ooc]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ill make things simple you have just taken up Gheedon's after mulling it over a lil bit and have just left his room. The rooms at the inn are all occupied so there's only spots on the floor down stairs left. As your descending the the stairs a hobgoblin walks in he looks pretty pissed.

Just a warning expect people to stare most people wouldn't have seen a Minotaur but I'm sure hell fit right in with these odd balls

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
Oh ye new guy(s)(I think we have another new guy coming). Were running lingering injuries and healers kit dependency from the dmg and vitality from the variant rules UA. Id love to post page numbers and a link buuuut I literally just remembered to mention it as I'm walking to work. All optional rules have the caveat of until they cause issues. Just let me know of any issues. Oh fyi I'm one of those bah humbugs so feel free to pester on the 25th

Oh ye new guy(s)(I think we have another new guy coming). Were running lingering injuries and healers kit dependency from the dmg and vitality from the variant rules UA. Id love to post page numbers and a link buuuut I literally just remembered to mention it as I'm walking to work. All optional rules have the caveat of until they cause issues. Just let me know of any issues. Oh fyi I'm one of those bah humbugs so feel free to pester on the 25th

http://media.wizards.com/2015/downloads/dnd/UA5_VariantRules.pdf

Not sure what I did wrong.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

EDIT: Ouch. Should I reroll? [MENTION=6798581]Azurewraith[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads