D&D 5E The odd job[Ooc]

Oh have a lingering injury.
Blurred Vision. You have disadvantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight and on ranged attack rolls. The injury heals if you receive magical healing. Alternatively, the injury heals after you spend three days doing nothing but resting.

That's assuming I survive at all.

Azurewraith

Explorer
You should these guys wont hold up under any form of focus fire and there is only two left.

Lil bit of Meta knowledge it'll get easier from here on out I like to start big.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Ah, okay.

I just remember an accidental crit by a bugbear on a L1 bard when I ran LMOP for the first time (brand new players). Oops! I stopped rolling damage against new players until L3, and still nearly TPK'd a party until the Wild Sorcerer surged two unicorns.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ah, okay.

I just remember an accidental crit by a bugbear on a L1 bard when I ran LMOP for the first time (brand new players). Oops! I stopped rolling damage against new players until L3, and still nearly TPK'd a party until the Wild Sorcerer surged two unicorns.
Ha some things are fate. Cant say im a fan of the squishyness of lvl 1s. I like to threaten players with death not so keen on the actual death.

Remove ads