D&D 5E The odd job[Ooc]

xynthoros

First Post
Greetings, I am the person who asked if there was an open slot. I am working with Azurewraith to figure out a character and how to work it in, but I am going to roll my stats here in the meantime.

_:
4D6.HIGH(3) = [
3, 3, 5, 5] = 13
4D6.HIGH(3) = [3, 1, 5, 1] = 9
4D6.HIGH(3) = [5, 6, 1, 3] = 14
4D6.HIGH(3) = [4, 3, 2, 3] = 10
4D6.HIGH(3) = [5, 4, 4, 5] = 14
4D6.HIGH(3) = [6, 6, 2, 1] = 14

Benjamin Terren
Human (Alternate)
Artificer (Alchemist) 2
Guild Artisan (Alchemist's)

[sblock=stats]
HP: 17
Init: +2

STR: 10
DEX: 14
CON: 14 *
INT: 14 *
WIS: 14
CHA: 10[/sblock]

[sblock=Proficiencies:]
Skills: Arcana, Investigation, Medicine, Insight, Persuasion, Nature
Tools: Thieves's Tools*, Tinker's Tools*, Alchemist's Tools*, Herbalist's Tools
Languages: Common, Elven, Gnomish
Weapons: Simple
Armor: Light and Medium[/sblock]

[sblock=Attacks]
Dagger: +4 to Hit/1d4+2 Piercing Damage (Finesse, Thrown 20/60)
Light Crossbow: +4 to Hit/1d8+2 Piercing Damage (Loading, Ranged 80/320)
Alchemical Fire: DC 12 Dex save, 30ft Range, 5ft radius, 1d6 fire damage
Alchemical Acid: DC 12 Dex save, 30ft Range, 1 target, objects auto-fail and take max damage.[/sblock]

[sblock=Description]
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Personality Traits: I want to know how things work and what makes people tick. I want to carve my own way in the world, following my own rules, so that when I succeed I must give credit to no-one but myself.

Ideal: Freedom: Everyone should be able to pursue their own livelihood.

Bond: I'm still an apprentice, and I owe my master a lot for introducing me to the trade, but I am also ready to prove myself to the world.

Flaw: Rules and caution hold me back, how can I learn, gain knowledge, or create new knowledge if I can't break a few eggs?

Story: Benjamin was always a curious child, wanted to know what made the world go round and was pretty fearless in his methodology for doing so. Some of his actions were perhaps disturbing, dissecting small animals to figure out what made them work, eating various herbs to plants to see what they would do to him. Feeding various herbs and plants to others hidden in drink or food to see what they did to them. He was more than his parent's could handle, and was becoming more of a liability to their farm than a helping hand. So they scrounged what money they could and paid for an apprenticeship from the village's Alchemist/Apothecary.

At first it was a wonderful fit, little Ben soaked up all the knowledge that his master had to offer, he learned the uses for all the plants, he learned how to distill and extract and how to create poultices and everything he would need to one day be an alchemist himself. Eventually he started to see connections between things he already knew and things he was learning, and connections between things he had learned that the old man had never made. He had to test them. The first time he set fire to his master's workshop, his master was upset, but understanding... two more fires and an explosion later, and his master wouldn't even let him in the workshop unless he was under close supervision.

Now his master is in the same position as his parents were, they need to get rid of him to protect their livelihood. People have been waking up dead in the nastiest of ways and adventurer's have come to face down whatever terrible creature is causing the deaths. His master is certainly thinking, "Perhaps they could use a young guide with some medical knowledge..."[/sblock]

[sblock=Feats/Abilities]
Guild Membership: As an established and respected member of a guild, you can rely on certain benefits that membership provides. Your fellow guild members will provide you with lodging and food if necessary, and pay for your funeral if needed. In some cities and towns, a guildhall offers a central place to meet other members o f your profession, which can be a good place to meet potential patrons, allies, or hirelings. Guilds often wield tremendous political power. If you are accused o f a crime, your guild will support you if a good case can be made for your innocence or the crime is justifiable. You can also gain access to powerful political figures through the guild, if you are a member in good standing. Such connections might require the
donation of money or magic items to the guild’s coffers.
You must pay dues of 5gp per month to the guild. If you miss payments, you must make up back dues to
remain in the guild’s good graces.

Healer: When you expend a charge from a healer's kit to stabilize someone, they regain 1hp instead. You can spend a spend a charge from a healer's kit to restore 1d6+4+creatures hit die total to their hp.

Magic Item Analysis: you know the artificer spells detect magic and identify, you may cast them as rituals.

Alchemist's Formula: You know three alchemical formula, you have a magical Alchemist's Satchel that you always pull out what you need. DC 12

• Alchemical Fire. As an action, you can reach into your Alchemist’s Satchel, pull out a vial of volatile liquid, and hurl the vial at a creature, object, or surface within 30 feet of you (the vial and its contents disappear if you don’t hurl the vial by the end of the current turn). On impact, the vial detonates in a 5-foot radius. Any creature in that area must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 1d6 fire damage. This formula’s damage increases by 1d6 when you reach certain levels in this class.
  • Alchemical Acid. As an action, you can reach into your Alchemist’s Satchel, pull out a vial of acid, and hurl the vial at a creature or object within 30 feet of you (the vial and its contents disappear if you don’t hurl the vial by the end of the current turn). The vial shatters on impact. A creature must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 1d6 acid damage. An object automatically takes that damage, and the damage is maximized. This formula’s damage increases by 1d6 when you reach certain levels in this class.
  • Healing Draught. As an action, you can reach into your Alchemist’s Satchel and pull out a vial of healing liquid. A creature can drink it as an action to regain 1d8 hit points. The vial then disappears. Once a creature regains hit points from this alchemical formula, the creature can’t do so again until it finishes a long rest. If not used, the vial and its contents disappear after 1 hour. While the vial exists, you can’t use this formula.This formula’s healing increases by 1d8 when you reach certain levels in this class.

Tool Expertise: You proficiency bonus is doubled for any checks made with any tool proficiency gained from this class.

Wondrous Invention: I made a Bag of Holding[/sblock]

[sblock=Equipment]
Daggers x2
Light Crossbow
20 Bolts
Scale Mail
Thieves' Tools
backpack
crowbar,
hammer
10 pitons
10 torches