[The One Ring] The Marsh Bell: Character Creation

JoeNotCharles

First Post
So, how does AP work? Don't know if you already explained it already, but I can't seem to recall.

Experience points. You spend them at the end of the adventure to increase your skills.

I didn't explain how much exactly it costs because it doesn't really matter at this point, beyond the obvious "more = better".

Walking Dad

First Post
I still have not "got" the game and grow a bit frustrated with my inability to contribute much. Instead of further dodging posting I would like to get out gracefully and wish all of you a good time. Sorry it didn't work out with me.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
I still have not "got" the game and grow a bit frustrated with my inability to contribute much. Instead of further dodging posting I would like to get out gracefully and wish all of you a good time. Sorry it didn't work out with me.

[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION]: sorry to hear that! With 7 characters it can get a bit hard to distinguish yourself, especially with 2 social encounters in a row where your character doesn't have much of a motivation. Spoiler: there's combat coming up soon. Do you want to stick around for that and see how well you can contribute in a more physical encounter? If not, I'll NPC Borin.

Walking Dad

First Post
Please NPC him. I fear this invoking stuff and stances isn't for me. I wish you a great game and fun (so it should stay as it is as I gather from the other posters :)).

I hope I will game with all of you at a later point with a system I can more easily wrap my mind around.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
I've finally figured out how to use the online character server, so you can now see the same character sheets I'm using! Go to The One Ring - Online Character Sheet, click on "Online Character Server" in the list of buttons on the right, and enter this info:

Group: JoeNotCharles-pbp
Password: enworld

Then click "Your Group's Characters", and it will give you a list of character sheets you can load and edit. (If you change your sheet, you need to click "Online Character Server" again and then "Save Current Character" for it to save the changes.)

Remove ads