• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Only Good Thing about HEROES...

warlord said:
C'mon guys we're better then this. We should be watching heroes for the plot lines and to answer the important questions like what happened to peter petrelli's emo hair. Lets face it the world doesn't need more endorsed dirty old men behavior. We had enough of that when the Olsen twins turned 18. Lets leave young Hollywood to young Hollywood.
Oh, I am defnitely watching Heroes for the characters and the story lines.
That was also the reason why I watched Veronica Mars. But I can't help, I really like Ms. Bell. :)
But that doesn't change that I love seeing here. And for the record, Hayden seems a bit too young for me (It doesn't help either that my younger sisters are only 3 years older than her, which means my elder brother protection instincts react a lot stronger than anything else).
But to add to the record: Kristen Bell seems to look better (at least in regards to clothing) in Veronica Mars than in public. Interestingly, this seems to apply to Hayden, too.

Ranger REG

Explorer
danzig138 said:
Does "creeps me out" actually mean "Stupid older guys taking the good chicks! I don't need more competition!"
Yeah, it is usually hard to woo girls when you have yet to start a career or have a sound financial asset at such a young age.

Steel_Wind

Legend
Ranger REG said:
At 19, it did creeped me out, too.

At 38, not so much. :p

Me = now 42
My wife (has been for 7 years) = now 26 :cool:

AND she's cute, got a PhD AND she's a goth gamer chick.

Be creeped all you'd like. I win.

TheLe

First Post
mmu1 said:
I saw Hayden Penettiere at Gencon - she was signing autographs and posing for pictures at a booth for some terrifying "My Little Pony"-like trading card game. If anything, she looked cuter in person. (and not quite as young, which helps with "dirty old man" issues)

Actually, I believe that game is Bella Sara, a CCG aimed squarely at tween girls. Cards allow you to unlock more stuff online. From what I heard, it is becoming extremely popular and has tremendous support. Check it out:
http://interactive.usc.edu/members/ayang/2007/03/new_ccg_bella_sara_ponying_up.html

I think its brilliant.

`Le

Fast Learner

First Post
Steel_Wind said:
Me = now 42
My wife (has been for 7 years) = now 26 :cool:

Me = 43
My girlfriend = 25 (which she turned Aug 1)

I win!

Steve Jung

Explorer
mmu1 said:
I saw Hayden Penettiere at Gencon - she was signing autographs and posing for pictures at a booth for some terrifying "My Little Pony"-like trading card game. If anything, she looked cuter in person. (and not quite as young, which helps with "dirty old man" issues)
I heard she was signing at GenCon, I was going to get an autograph for my girlfriend, who's a big fan of Heroes. When I got there, I saw the line consisted of pre-teen girls and their parents. I thought, "Maybe it isn't such a good idea then."

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Steel_Wind said:

Cute goth gamer chicks aren't creepy... cute goth gamer chicks with Strawberry Shortcake or My Little Pony fetishes are creepy.

death tribble

First Post
Give the Brits a break ! We are only on Episode 8 of Season 1.
And I am an Ali Larter fan since Final Destination. Normally I like brunettes but there are some blonde exceptions. Sheryl Lee and Ali Larter being said exceptions.
Hadyn is a bit young for my taste.

I like Hiro as an epitome of a gamer. When he finds out about future Hiro coming back and that he had a sword, the expression on his face and his reaction was priceless.
And Nathan's morals are an absolute joy to behold.
The way Ali suddenly switches from Nikki to Jessica also work wonders.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads