The Order Of Torm

D

Dawn__Awakening

* Stuck up on the board is white parchment, the writting on it neat and flowing, written in black charcole. It states :
( The Order Of Torm is looking for new members. If you are interested please contact Dawn. The only requirments that we ask is that you are honest, hard working, and GOOD. This is not an order who takes in the vile, bad, selfish, or one not of the purest ideals. If you would like more information please contact me. I am usualy in the tavern in the evenings Thank You and good luck)

D

Dawn__Awakening

Dawn__Awakening said:
* Stuck up on the board is white parchment, the writting on it neat and flowing, written in black charcole. It states :
( The Order Of Torm is looking for new members. If you are interested please contact Dawn. The only requirments that we ask is that you are honest, hard working, and GOOD. This is not an order who takes in the vile, bad, selfish, or one not of the purest ideals. If you would like more information please contact me. I am usualy in the tavern in the evenings Thank You and good luck)
Let the light shine and the good prevail

M

Marryn_Dragonshard

Joining

*she looks at the note and nods to herself * i would like to join

Remove ads