• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Otherworld

Ilium

First Post
Bummer. Iwatt is cool. I actually know of at least one other South American who is having a similar problem. If you are in contact with iwatt, have him try 65.127.163.19 in his browser instead of www.enworld.org. It might work.

iwatt

First Post
Somehow I've been able to return to ENWorld. Don't know how long it will last though. :\

Please keep on with the story. Just NPC me for a while as been severely traumatized by the events.

If I can keep connecting over the weekend I'll let you guys know.

Ian "crossing his fingers" Watt

BTW, I did use the direct link number. It took forever to connect, and I couldn't navigate from there because all the links would lead to www.enworld.org pages.

Last edited:

iwatt

First Post
Ilium said:
Bummer. Iwatt is cool. I actually know of at least one other South American who is having a similar problem. If you are in contact with iwatt, have him try 65.127.163.19 in his browser instead of www.enworld.org. It might work.

OK, I tried this by replacing the www.enworld.og line in the link location for my subscribe threads and It seems to work OK. Thanx. Still, I'll wait over the weekend to be sure before I launch into character again.

Ilium

First Post
I wish I knew what was going on with you guys down there. Hope it gets cleared up soon.

The game hasn't progressed, though. I think it might be dead. Ion?

Remove ads