• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Otherworld

iwatt

First Post
Happy birthday Ilium... Myself, I'm starting to reach the age were you just stop counting... :p

Sorry guys about the double post. I spent a 4 day weekend (gotta love religious holidays in catholic countries ;) ) skiing. I thought I could keep up from my cell phone but it must have glitched up somehow cause when I hooked up to the net today it reposted what I'd already had sent yesterday :eek:

iwatt

First Post
Ion said:
So long as your not opposed to Christian having done some deciphering for a fellow faculty member, then I think I have a good idea of how you might get involved.

BTW, If you want to add more links to the others, I can see Enrico been one of Christian's students.

iwatt

First Post
BUMP!!

come on. I really liked how this story was building up. Let's give it another whirl. ;)

I'm up for it. Monday through friday I can do 2-3 posts a day, and on weekends probably 1 per day.

Ilium

First Post
I agree! I could post IC, but I don't really have anything useful to say. Lex would just try to stay out of the way while the cops deal with things. A side comment to Enrico would make sense, though...
*off to post*

thoumaster

First Post
I've been checking once to twice a weekday (more on weekends every 2-3 days), but I've felt I required some GM input. I too would like this to get somewhere...

Ion

Explorer
Sorry for the hold up guys. I was sort of waiting for Ferrix to post, and then life got busy and I just kept waiting.

I'm thinking this scene is pretty close to over. After Thoumaster learns what he can from the body it's just a lot of statments and red tape and so on; We could probably move onto the next scene. So if there is anything pressing you'd like to do at the school, now is the time to do it ;)

Ilium

First Post
Curse that real life! Curse it I say! :)

I think the only thing Lex wants to accomplish at the school is to avoid throwing up on it. I think a beer in the back room of Enrico's family's restaurant is in order.

Ion

Explorer
I got this e-mail today:

iwatt said:
Ion:

I'm sorry about the Otherworld thread. Right after I posted that I wanted us to keep playing (around Aug 23rd), I haven't been able to connect to ENWorld because of some freaky DNS and IP issues. I'm not alone in this, since alot of South American and Australian users are having the same issues. For a while there I thought there'd been another massive crash, but I soon discovered it was just me.

I would have told you before, but I had no idea how to contact you. I finally used google cache to identify a thread you'd posted in, and thankfully I found this email adress in your sig.

If you want to keep playing, feel free to NPC Enrico (I actually hope you've already done this). I ahve no idea when I'll be able to return to ENWorld. I've emailed both Henry and Piratecat, but all I've gotten is a response that they're checking things out.

Feel free to post this email in the OOC thread, with my deepest regrets about the situation.

Ian Watt
(iwatt at ENWorld)

Remove ads