• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Planes Through Illumus:OOC(CALLING Nephtys) Looking for 1 alt.

garlicnation

First Post
Hello everyone, this is garlicnation.

This will be my first PbP game, but i have extensive experience dming standard games.

Here is the idea of the game: about 50 years before you all start, planar travel was discovered. now these planes that were discovered were different than the ones mages and psions had known about for many years, these planes were much more like parralel universes and could only be accesed with machines powered by a strange crystal.

The campaign starts out with the PC's having been taken prisoner after an attack on the city they were in.

Charachters will be made with a standard point buy with 30 pts.
Anything from the SRD will be accepted and other things will be considered.

Starting level is 10th with 49,000 gp

i am looking for 4-5 PC's and as many alts as you guys want.

LA races will be considered, but please dont do anything more than LA +2

-Garlicnation

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
10th level PCs get 49,000 gp.

I haven't played a psionic character in a while.

Crosshair

First Post
I've played D&D for about 3 years(few months 3.0, rest 3.5). I am interested in playing.

This would be my first real Planes game, and it would also be my first PbP game.

Central time, I can post at least once a day, usually around 4:00 central.

garlicnation

First Post
posts once a day +saturday would be great, and my planar system is a little different. besides the normal planes in DnD, there are many, many, strange "parralel universe" planes that you will be dealing with. Also, there will be interaction with the gods. having email or AIM would be great also.

the planar travel spells cannot go between the multiple material planes, but otherwise they work normally.

Crosshair

First Post
scr xyterra on aim
cpusteffl @ hotmail . com is my e-mail to use, and MSN(which I use primarily).

You'll have to refresh me on point-buy if I'm in.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads