The Pleasure Prison of the B'thuvian Demon

Insight

Adventurer
Lilandra detects the man's interest in Mellisande. "You can have her, friend." She pauses for effect. "Though I'm not sure you can afford her." Lilandra looks to the others and has a haughty laugh at the guard's expense.

"Please, allow us inside so that we may conduct some business."

OOC: Note: Lilandra is wearing the red turban.

Shayuri

First Post
Mellisande gives Lilandra a pouty look, then glances back at the guard.

"Do you have children?" she asks. "I generally get the firstborn. That OR the seventh son, but only if you're already a seventh son."

jackslate45

First Post
Lune is waiting to see if her "magical" enchantment will be needed to convince the guard any further. Knowing she would have to be quiet about it,
she stands directly behind Lilandra, ready to boost the lie if it needs to happen.

OOC:
As a reminder:
Touch of Glory: +4 bonus to a single Charisma-based skill check or Charisma ability check. 5 times per day. Just in case we need to Bluff/Intimidate/UMD anything.

Lune would use it in this situation, just add it to your roles and I will deduct it later

[sblock=Combat]
HP: 30
AC: 22
FF: 21
T: 11

F:+6
R:+3
W:+7

MWK Sword: +8 1d8+3 19-20/x2
MWK Mace: +7 1d8+3 20/x2

Channel: 5 remaining (2d6 16 Will)
TofGlory: 5 remaining
TofGood: 5 remaining

0: Create Water, Light, Detect Magic, Read Magic
1: Bless x2, Divine Favor, Prot. from Evil, Shield of Faith(D)
2: Bull's Strength, Bear's Strength, Lesser Restoration, Bless Weapon (D)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Vanessa slides down off of her dapple gray, dismounting effortlessly. That she has spent years in the saddle is quite apparent from her movements. Her armored boots sound against the courtyard, and she adjusts her swordbelt and begins to remove her shield and gear from her mount's rear as she waits for the Uz-Kala to answer their questions.

The Uz-Kala guard tears his eyes from Mellisande long enough to regard Lilandra. The man's eyes regard Lilandra's form with a leer, then snap to the red turban. The leer is swiftly replaced with erect attention. "Certainly. Your beasts may be left at the caravanserais." The Uz-Kala gestures to a trough of water beneath the covering shade of a date palm across the square. "The Uz-Kala Brotherhood welcomes you to the Blood Tower, Madam. And your friends." The guard's eyes shift a hair's breadth toward the gnome, then ease back into place to regard Lilandra. "As our guests, you will find refreshment within the tents." The man nods at a large series of red and yellow tents pegged behind his station.

Rhun

First Post
Vanessa nods at the man, and begins to lead her horse toward the watering trough. The poor beast probably needed it after riding under the parching sun all day.

Rhun

First Post
"He is a fine palfrey," answers Vanessa, "Though I'd not trust him in combat. Still, he rides well, and one can't ask for much more from a horse." She smiles and winks at Lillana. "Or a man, for that matter."

Remove ads