• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Portal (Army)

Jarval

Explorer
Astor moves quickly between the various groups of people, helping to organise them as outlined by Tyreus. He seems very at home with this task, chatting cheerfully to anyone who seems worried or out-of-place, quickly pairing up the more nervous recruits with the more confident souls among the Earth troops.

Ranger Rick

First Post
khavren said:
"I say we do it by formation, three columns of sqauds seperated enough that one burst effect won't catch more than one squad, but close enough that they can see each other so they don't get lost. We should of course lead the way since you know where this place is."

OOC: How many columns can fit on the street? Three sounds good, but if the streets are narrow, we may need 2. Or if they are wide, than 4.

Endovior

First Post
ooc: depends. the main streets are wide enough that you could fit three, and that'll take you to where you need to be. side streets are another story, but that's not an issue yet.

Ranger Rick

First Post
"Tyreus form the the two centuraries into 3 columns. Pass the word we are to stay on the main streets until so ordered differently." Looking at people's arms, "Where are those soldiers who went to get the white material to make arm bands."

Willow Aura

First Post
Aelynn nods at Anslia's request, then seeing Tyreus' new squads, she fits herself into formation, irritated by the remaining chaos. 'What are we waiting for? Let's go save Lindor!' she thought, folding her arms across her chest and tapping a foot impatiently.

Tyreus

First Post
"Three columns, Infantry up front, Healers next, Spellcasters last. Tyreus makes sure everyone gets to where thier supposed to be. After everyone is lined up correctly, Tyreus reports to Johnny. "Done."

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
Still a little uncertain as to his correct placing, Astor takes a position at the front line of the spell-casting group. He whistles a cheerful strain of music, tuning his lute while he waits for the gathered troops to move off.

Ranger Rick

First Post
See a few people get impatient, Johnny speaks up, "Warriors and saviours from Earth, please have paitence we are going as fast as we can. We are going from nothing into a force to be reckoned with."

"Thank you Tyreus, Let us move out, (I verbally give the basic directions.)"
I assign one trust worthy squad to be the rear guard and hand that squad leader handwritten directions.

"As to the cost, charge the arch mage's account."

ghostcat

First Post
Having run around organising people into squads, Ansila totally perplexed when Tyreus starts getting them to line up in classes.

Having decided that he will never understand the military mind, Ansila follows Tyreus over to where Johnny is standing. "Right, everybody seems to be organised, so its time I started scouting ahead. Are you two coming with me?"

Remove ads