• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Portal (Army)

Tyreus

First Post
Tyreus will gather the group leaders and report to Johnny. After the meeting, Tyreus will gather anyone confident in their ability to find traps and take them to Johnny. "Where do you want them to start?"

(ooc: I meant to have each group line up with the infantry healer spellcaster order. They were supposed to stay in groups as planned. Not sure what I was thinking on that one.)

Endovior

First Post
ooc: Room? The entire unit can stay in a single Castle (which contains many rooms)... once you clear it out, of course. You going to order a search now, or what? After all, what with you being the leader, nobody's doing anything unless you order it... which slows things down some.

Ranger Rick

First Post
Yes, there are to be two squads that are going in to clear the traps.

"Send in two squads to clean out the traps, I need a 3rd squad to provide any covering muscle needed. Have a 4th & 5th squad to provide guard duty for the next 24 hours. Have the engineer squad enter with in 20 minutes to access sleeping furniture."

Endovior

First Post
ooc: I need a PC volunteer to lead each of the active squads. The guards and engineers are less relevant... but the trapfinders and the fighters have some interesting times ahead of them.

ghostcat

First Post
Endovior said:
ooc: I need a PC volunteer to lead each of the active squads. The guards and engineers are less relevant... but the trapfinders and the fighters have some interesting times ahead of them.

OOC: While sending in trap-finder and fighter squads is the logical "in character" thing to do, we need to be careful as the players of any characters that are left behind will end up getting bored. I suggest that if we don't put all the PC's in a single PC group, we split them between the trap finder and fighter groups.

In the later case, I'll volunteer for one of the trap squads.

Endovior

First Post
ooc: that should be interpreted as 'at least one'. not everyone actively posts, so eveyone who is present and interested should volunteer... the intention being not "I need three PCs to post while everyone else twiddles their thumbs", but "Make sure there's at least one PC per group, to make sure the NPCs don't do anything stupid"

khavren

First Post
"Speak now or forever hold your peace! Anyone from HQ that wants to go with traps or thumpers speak now or we'll leave you out here with the perimeter guard and Johnny! I'll count to five! One!"

Remove ads