• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Portal (Army)

khavren

First Post
ooc: I'll direct the fighters to team up on the zombies, 4 on one, 5 on the other, and I'll pull out my holy symbol and go for the turn.

"Fear the power of Boccob! Get back!"

ghostcat

First Post
Endovior said:
The fighters hack the zombies to pieces.
There are still a few zombies in the pits. "Khavren, can you direct any fighters with range weapons to kill the trapped zombies."

Ansila will direct the rogues to do the same.

Endovior

First Post
The Zombies in the pits are fairly resistant to the arrows and bolts your forces rain down on them. They take numerous hits, but it doesn't seem to be doing too much to them (ie: they have DR5/Slashing)... plus, it is immediately obvious that they are totally incapable of leaving. The Zombies have been impaled on the spikes at the bottom of the pits, and are held fast by them... but even if they weren't, you highly doubt that they could escape. You realize that any futher attacking like this is a waste of ammunition.

khavren

First Post
"When we fill in the pits with rubble, they will get taken care of. I say we don't worry more about them and move on. I'll send word back with one of the fighters to have the others start gathering rubble and backfilling as we go."

ghostcat

First Post
"OK. The rogues and I will go back to searching the tower." Ansila addresses the rogues, "Come on, there's searching to be done".

OOC: Until something occurs to change the plot, Ansila will go back to searching. In practise I don't expect this to happen.

Endovior

First Post
The first room of the tower is an entry room. A spiral staircase leads up and down, and doors lead off in two other directions... into the walls, you would assume, based off their positions. Directly opposite the entry door, another door leads forward into whatever room happens to exist on this floor.

ghostcat

First Post
A couple of the rogues will check the doors into the walls. If they have locks like the ones at the other end, they will rejoin the rest. Otherwise, they will both check each door for traps.

Meanwhile, the rest of the group will investigate the other room on this floor using the SOP described earlier.

Endovior

First Post
The room across from you was locked, but the lock was broken, and no bar to your entry. The door, on the other hand, is stuck. Your rogues determine that the door is not trapped.

The doors leading into the walls, on the other hand, are both locked and trapped.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads