• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Portal (OOC)

Endovior

First Post
My advice at this point would be to make A decision, without worrying too much about making the best possible decision, as that seems to be taking you forever. Better to make a fair descision on time, then a good descision too late.

khavren

First Post
I think we are going with Tryeus's break down for organization purposes, then we head to the castle johnny knows about. Btw, in the process of talking to the clerics, I'm going to ask about what knowledge and craftsman skills they have, if any.

Tyreus

First Post
Once we get to the castle, the pc's should do things on thier own. We could just have the npc's report to us and we can make important decisions for them.

Endovior

First Post
Various clerics have various skills... all the important craft skills are represented, as well as all the knowledge skills available to clerics. A few useful professions are also present; for example, one of the clerics of St. Cuthbert is a lawyer.

Endovior

First Post
Give me a list, I'll check it over. Anyone, feel free to do more or less whatever you like with the NPCs... if it's reasonable, I'll allow it.

Remove ads