The Portal

Willow Aura

First Post
Aelynn watched the others leave, wanting to yell something after them, but refusing to start even more problems. 'This day is starting to get even worse..first the world is doomed, then we have to go save it, and now, this.' she thought wryly.

'Hiding? Is THAT what he thinks it is?' Aelynn thought, irritated. 'Why, I ought to..' She sighed, then remarked to the dwarf, "They are somewhat right, though. We should get going before there isn't anything left of Lindor. What do you say, fearless leader?"

Morgan Talthos

First Post
OCC kerrz if you like you can go it alone but it would still be better if we team up maiu seems on board and if your willing i'd like to have you along.

IC after boarding the ship I look around to see who eles followed me. After a small look around I spotted two people I saw in the room. One was the girl who called me 'jackass' the other was a man who hung in the back as well this could be good. I walk up to the women first then smile.

"well looks like you took a liking to me"

ooc kerrz i asumed you were on the ship if not i can edit

Maiu Tanta

First Post
maiu turns and to the person asking a question. "well yeah. i kind of got a thing for jack-asses and people who are well different from everyone else." Maiu smiles and holds out her hand in friendship.

QUOTE:
" i love you" girlfriend stats to boyfriend.
Boyfriend stats to girlfriend in a disgruntal tone. " cheap lie".

Last edited:

Kerrz

First Post
OOC: Morgan, Maiu: Sounds good.

Leonard steps aboard the transport heading towards Lindor and catches sight of his fellow vagabonds. "Ahh, now here's a couple of hooligans I can get along with. I enjoyed watching your display on the way out. Perhaps our little speeches will help keep that silly little man from thinking too much of himself. Though I say... As much as I like to see things work out for the best, bureaucracy tends to rankle with me a bit, and there is no more bureaucratic organization than the military," he says with a grin.

"So... off to the wild blue yonder eh? It should be hard work, but hopefully the looks on the faces of the people of Lindor will be worth it when they see how hard their reinforcements are working for them," Leonard says with a smile.

He scratches his beard thoughtfully and nods to his companions before heading off to the side of the ship, staring off at the fleet in the harbour with an anxious gaze.

OOC: Endovior, I think the three of us are ready for our own IC thread, and it looks like the other group is pretty well formed too.

Morgan Talthos

First Post
I shake the womens hand then glance over at the other man who just joined us and gave a small smirk at his comment.

"yeah I was never one for taking orders. My names Morgan by the way and you two are."

Kerrz

First Post
Leonard nods, absentmindedly, from the edge of the ship. "Oh. I guess I forgot that part. I'm Leonard Payne. Call me whatever you want. It's nice to meet you Morgan," he says as he turns to face the two again and leans casually against the ship's rails.

Endovior

First Post
ooc: Kay. Do note any items you're purchasing at this time. Other then that...

You all set sail for Lindor. The journey takes 12 days... and that with mages of some sort manipulating the weather to speed the ships. Your first glimpse of Lindor is the port... which is surprisingly large, and extends a fair distance out into the water. Indeed, it appears as though there are people who live in their ships upon the water, judging from the smoke of cooking fires you note aboard numerous vessels. The ships you are on pull into various docks, and you are there. The city stretches on before you. It is, of course, smaller then the cities you are used to... but it is still quite a bit larger then you expected.

ooc: Johnny's army should now post in The Portal (Army), while the Others should post in The Portal (Wanderers).

Last edited:

Remove ads