• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Psionicle, Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarval

Explorer
Jansson stares open mouthed at the wonder before him. He goes over to the pedestal and walks around it, studying the crystal from every side.

"Gods, this truly is a sight to behold.

"If I may suggest so, I think Nathan or Sahgrim should take the crystal. It may react better to one of its own discipline."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
As Jansson starts to head for the pedestal, he begins to walk over a section of floor that has been touched by a metallic-grey spark.

As he does so, there is a *click*, as the piece of floor he is on (around 1' in diamater, it's a circle) depresses an inch or so.

A creaking noise emits from the ceiling above...

The trap gets a 20 to beat the PR of the room, and succeeds...

A huge stone pillar, similar to those around the room, rushes down towards Jansson's head...

Jansson gets a 15 on his Reflex save, and +5 is a 20.

Jansson leaps out of the way as the pillar slams onto the floor. As the pillar settles, metallic-grey sparks abound around the area where Jansson was standing.

Last edited:

"Mayhaps I could aid you... my extra skin allows me to tumble with some better odds. I could possible avoid the traps and get the gem. Is that your goal? What do you think?"

(Creamsteak, perhaps multiple handles isn't so wise, you seem to get confused by them ;))

"If no one has any complaints, Animus has agreed to attempt getting the gem, Sahgrim adds to Animus, <<If that is the way you want it to be...>>

Dalamar

Adventurer
"I don't think it would be vice to go in there. Those gray sparks are technology traps. Everybody stay where you are and I'll send one of my Astral Constructs to get it."

Syld will manifest AC I with wings to grap the gem from the pedestal and instruct it to touch nothing more than the gem.

dkoz

First Post
Desimus stares wide eyed at the crystal.
"It is truly beautiful." are the only words that escape his mouth.

Knowing that it is out of his area of expertise, Desimus stands guard at the entrance to the room while the others try to get to the gem .

Jarval

Explorer
Looking a little suprised, Jansson carfully retraces his steps back to the door of the room and stands guard with Desimus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads