• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Psionicle, Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwolf

First Post
"I could give someone some more might for a little while if needed. Not quite sure how we're going to get through that door, however."

Narok looks around for clues as to where others have gone through this area in the past. Most of the tracks would be disturbed but maybe not all of them.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"The hole could be literal, meaning we'd need to somehow transform into mist, like vampires do... Or etherealness could work... Hmm... let me try something..."
Syld will manifest identify on the door.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Narok - With everyone having had move around in here, you don't manage to find anything recognizable.

Syld - You feel great resistance to your usage of psionics towards the door, though your power manages to come through. The door is sealed with an unusual mix of strong abjuration and moderate necromancy. To open the door, a magic item of some kind must be sacrificed by placing it - or some portion of it - into the mouth of the screaming skull.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"So you people want to hear how I just saved the day?"
Syld pauses for a brief moment to let the words sink to everybody.
"We need to put a magical item into the mouth of that skull to get in."

Jarval

Explorer
Jansson raises a querying hand. "Is there any restriction on how powerful such an item must be? The only arcanely powered item I carry is an everburning torch. To the best of my knowledge, it's hardly what you'd call potent magic."

Dalamar

Adventurer
Syld shakes his head.
"My premonition showed nothing of the power required, only that a magical item, or a part if it can't fit I'd say, must be placed into that mouth."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads