• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Psionicle, Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Continuation of the Psionicle game.

-----

The party has just rested up, and decided who will take each of the tests the strange figure in the clearing has put before them.

-----

The skies darken, and the rustling of the wind blowing through the trees reaches your ears again, though no wind stirs. The dark figure appears, suddenly, in the circle of stones, as the two moons begin rising over the horizon.

"The Voices demand that you take the tests now, before the night's end." The figure says. "Those of your number who will take the first test, the Test of Merle, step towards the stone circle."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"Then step forward," The shadow figure says to Osius, motioning for him to come closer.

"And who is the other?"

Jarval

Explorer
"A brave thought, my friend, but one of us will accompany you. If not Desimus, then perhaps Shardorn will aid you." Jansson looks at the cleric questioningly.

dkoz

First Post
Desimus finishes a prayer under his breath and looks up.

"No, that will not be necessary. I will stand at your side Osius. I am ready for what will come."

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Shardorn looks at Desimus. "Are you certain? I think that, perhaps, your skills may be better suited to the non-physical test. But, if you feel that you will be better suited to this one... it is your decision. I can accompany Osius, if you do not wish to; I am skilled enough with my mace to be of some use in this test."

dkoz

First Post
Desimus deflates a bit.

"I am willing to take this test, but you are right Shardorn you would be the better choice. I am not that skilled with weapons."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads