• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Psionicle, Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhure

First Post
Osius

Before going to his room, Osius will find Liat'ned and give him the wand Shardorn had given to him.

"It's a curative wand, but it's magical and I don't understand it. As a paladin, perhaps you can use it."

Jarval

Explorer
After finishing his breakfast, Jansson stands and heads towards the door of the tavern.

"Before I go, does anyone want anything else?" Jansson pauses for a moment, giving time for anyone to answer.

Liat'ned

First Post
Actually, wait Janssen, I would like 7 days rations as well, just to get me a week.

I will take good care of the Wand of Shardorn. Thank you for trusting me with it. :D

"Hey, just browsing, I'm looking for the schematics for a Bladeswarm device, think you can help me?"

(Gnomeworks, Technologists are like wizards in a sense that they can scribe in schematics, right?)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
The dwarf nods. "Ah, yes, one 'eh them... I think that I can get that for you. That'll be... around 200 gold."

She shuffles to the back of the shop, rummages around in a stack of paper and parchment, and pulls forth a large, blue piece of paper covered in a light layer of slightly yellow laquer and covered with drawings and writing in white pencil.

"Here you go. Drew this one out myself. Bladeswarm... nasty in the right situations. Hard to build, and it will take you awhile - but it's well worth the time."

OOC:
OOC: If you mean by scribing it in your notes (tech equiv. of spellbooks), then yes.

"Sure thing, thanks!" Niko hands over the gold to her and heads back to the inn.

(Long OOC: If he doesn't have a room yet he will rent one, and try to scribe in the schematics into my notes, depending if we're here that long-I'm not sure if this is possible, only reference was copying from other spellbooks in the PHB, if so, does this require the 100 gold per page and are notes limited to books with 100 pages in them?-, Techcraft +11, taking 10)

Jarval

Explorer
Jansson...

... goes shopping. My shopping list in the OOC thread :)

I'll also try an untrained Gather Information check to see if I can find out anything about the situation with the yuan-ti.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Sollir Furryfoot said:
If he doesn't have a room yet he will rent one, and try to scribe in the schematics into my notes, depending if we're here that long-I'm not sure if this is possible, only reference was copying from other spellbooks in the PHB, if so, does this require the 100 gold per page and are notes limited to books with 100 pages in them?-, Techcraft +11, taking 10)

When Tristam came to Garanasseur, he rented out several rooms from the Ace. They were used by those who needed them. At least one of them is still rented out, so Niko could use that.

---

As for the drawing out of the schematic in your own notes. Follow the rules as though you were scribing a scroll into a spellbook. The 100 gold piece includes costs for the laquer, the paper, the various writing utensils, and a few other various things.

Notebooks can have 25, 50, 75, or 100 pages in them. You'd have probably at least a 50-page notebook, if not a bigger one. To find the cost, use the same thing as a spellbook, based on pages (thus, a 75-page notebook is 3/4 the cost of a 100-page spellbook).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads