The Psionicle, Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkoz

First Post
Desimus runs back to the working carriage and climbs inside.

Leaning his head back out of the door he yells,
"Is it more important to loot the bodies of these creatures or get the Eye and the Staff to safety?! Lets go and go quickly!"

Creamsteak

Explorer
Animus doesn't like the attitude of his friends, and would love to mur... er... finish off the illithidkin. He slows down.

"He will regret this soon enough. Nothing this offensive should be let live... they should all be damned as they were meant to be."

Animus assumes his better friends in the group would agree with the passivist, and comes back after trying to excel at speed. "I should learn the power of mind over acceleration... it could be very useful when these creatures come back and try and kill us again..."

Zhure

First Post
Osius

"C'mon, Animus... I agree they should die but I think our escape is more important considering what we bear."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Altogether, the four nearest illithidkin are carrying: three crystal-like objects that have a multitude of smaller crystals set around them, and four gems - one turquoise, one cloudy lavender, and two with bands of orange-yellow and black in varying patterns.

Creamsteak

Explorer
(Zhure, Animus doesn't speak. He doesn't have a tongue. Nothing he says or thinks should be known to you IC. Keep that in mind.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads