• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Psionicle, Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euhm yeah, but what's the fuss. Are we being attacked or something? Did the guards spot anything?

Grabs sword and shield and gazes around looking for danger.

Darkwolf

First Post
"Unless you feel like being eaten by lots and lots of squirrels, you should probably get moving quickly. And before you start laughing at me, how many squirrels have red glowing eyes? None of them...that are natural anyway."

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
Jansson moves over to any of the party who are still sleeping and wakes them up. After awaking everybody, and alerting them to the squirrels, he manifests Chrysalis on himself.

dkoz

First Post
Desimus wakes and gathers his gear.

"I don't like the looks of that thing one bit. I say we make a run for the edge of the forest."

As he is talking he saddles his horse and gets ready to leave quickly.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
The squirrel watches Jansson, as he makes his rounds around the camp, awakening the others. It makes no other movements, however, but is chittering the entire time.

But when Desimus mounts his horse, the squirrel abruptly stops making noise. As though it is a signal, the other squirrels emerge from the forest, and form a loose ring around the group.

Then, suddenly, without any further provocation, they leap upon you...

-----

Initiatives and actions, please.

Jansson, Narok, Animus, Desimus, and Osius, and Ruth, all have one squirrel that just leapt at them. There are no other squirrels.

dkoz

First Post
[Init: 13 + 2 = 15]

On his action Desimus drops from the horse and cast invisibility on himself.

“Watch out!” he yells.

Darkwolf

First Post
[Init: 6 + 2 = 8]

Narok and Panthros attack the squirrel at jumped at Narok.

[Attack: +3, 1d6 dam]

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads