• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Psionicle, Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhure

First Post
Osius

"Ok, if you want to restrain the squirrel, get to it and let's go, but it may be empathically linked with it's masters.

"If you want to let it go - which I suggest - remember that it can only report our movement. They're woodland creatures and can probably track us anyway, so we're not out anything.

"If you want to kill it, get on with it. I'm mounting up and moving out."

So saying, Osius saddles his horse and clops to the edge of the clearing, waiting on his fellows.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Syld is very tired.
"Can't we sleep before going out? I already had my shift and I haven't really had any shut eye."

dkoz

First Post
Desimus mount his horse and reins in next to Osius.

"Syld, were not safe here. We can get better sleep once we leave this place."

Jarval

Explorer
"I know you're tired, my friend, but I fear for our lives if we sleep here." Jansson pats Syld on the shoulder. "If it will help, I'll take your shift as well as my own tomorrow night."

"A noble sentiment, Animus, but please make sure that creature doesn't get free. Those teeth are sharper than I like."

Darkwolf

First Post
"I'll lead you out then. Come on, Panthros, let's leave this horrid forrest."

Narok hops on top of the panther and starts leading the group out of the forest.

gears up and follows

Thank you for the healing Shardorn. Now we better make haste indeed. And could any of you please inform me about the precise nature of our quest..? I sensed everyone was reluctant to speak about it while in the city...

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
*Grumble, grumble*
Syld mounts his horse after getting all his stuff together and having the construct cause some noise in the clearing if it's still around when they ride out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads