• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Psionicle, Part X

Creamsteak

Explorer
(I'm around, but I'm having trouble coming up for the words my character needs to share... expect an intriguing post from me in a couple days when I'm done with this weeks work.)

Zhure

First Post
Osius

"A good point, Jannson," Osius says. "We seem to be facing greater and greater challenges. I for one would like to be a bit better protected, or able to take out the opposition with less danger. I could understand if they don't want to equip us, but we will certainly need funding to supply ourselves if that's the case."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
OoC: I understand that RL is keeping some of you busy. Post when/if you can, but don't stress yourselves... the game will still be here when your time frees up.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
As you sit and talk amongst yourselves, a barmaid comes out and puts plates in front of each of you, laden with potatoes and gravy, a small dish of corn, and a decent-sized cut of ham.

"Eat well," She says as she sets the last plate down, then hurries off.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Syld sits at the table but doesn't eat anything. He digs one of the books which he took from the library and opens it, apparently continuing from where he left off.

Zhure

First Post
Osius

Osius joins his companions for the meal (even though he isn't eating).

"So what leads might we have to another portion of the artifact?"

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"I'm guessing that when you say 'artifact', you mean more gems." Kloranth says, munching on some corn. He swallows before continuing. "Well, I know of another place where there may be a gem... at least, rumors say it's there, and I don't know how much has changed between then and now."

"But anyway... this gem that I know of. Supposedly, it is with a dragon on the northern tip of the Lost Isle*. In the text that I read in which I found out about it, it was referred to as Trinariklanth's Tooth. I don't recommend going after it, though, considering that it is a dragon we're talking about, and I don't know anything beyond that it is a dragon that holds it."

*The Lost Isle is a small island near the continent you are currently on. When the continent sank long ago, the Lost Isle - then a part of the continent itself - was the only portion that didn't sink; when the continent was raised again, the Lost Isle remained seperate. It is mainly uninhabitable.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Syld raises his eyes from his readings. "I don't really think we have a choice. The only alternative we have right now, is going after Ratheqar and his... gang."

Remove ads