• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Psychics Handbook in Vanilla DnD, Help?

broghammerj

Explorer
I was wondering if anyone has used The Psychic's Handbook from Green Ronin in vanilla DND? I am specifically thinking of creating a 10th level character for an Age of Worms game. My main fear is that he will be underpowered compared to the rest of the group at the same level. He is going to focus on psychometabolic and telekinetic powers. Mind affecting stuff won't be very powerful on undead! Just wondering what other people have encountered when encorporating it into standard DnD. Any helpful hints or concerns would be appreciated. Most importantly is should I do it?

Geron Raveneye

Explorer
Trying never hurts. Since the psychic system in the book plays out like the Force system in Star Wars, imagine playing a Jedi in fantasy stories. :lol: Take a good look at some of the feats for your chosen disciplines, there's a few very helpful ones. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads