• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The purpose of this forum

Kerrick

First Post
Hmm... we don't really have enough to do subforums (not sure I could anyway) or categories - I'd probably need a forum completely separate from ENWorld for that. It has been pretty dead around here; for my part, I've nearly reached the end of what I wanted to do, though I still pop by on occasion to see if anyone else needs help and to look for more ideas.

Sylrae

First Post
Between rules in Project Phoenix, a couple rules in the houserules forum I found, rules in Pathfinder, and the rules I've posted (which I just finished the last of today), I'm satisfied with my 3.5 revision.

I've actually found D&D to be kindof clunky and slow to run, and have started making a non-d20 based system to run our games in, and am basically just running d20 until it's finished now (then I'll have everyone in my game jump to my system).

I found I like the way WoD does things, less types of rolling mechanics (faster), with smaller numbers(faster), less math(faster), and hit points which represent physical damage as opposed to being a totally abstract system which grows exponentially(little more realism). They don't have a fantasy system though, so I'm making my own. That's why I haven't been around much lately.

Remove ads