• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Quest for Kurrigan's Gold - a puzzle to whet your appetites

Bravo, to the both of you! And a 'well done' to all who partook in the puzzle-solving discussion.

I dreamed up that puzzle a few years back, as the hook for an adventure that (after it was over) my players said was the best I'd ever run. I'm dusting off this gem and making a few adjustments, and I'm happy to say that The Quest for Kurrigan's Gold will make its first public appearance at next year's XenoCon in Davenport, Iowa, as the first-ever adventure in the H.A.R.P.Y. Role-Playing Tournament.

Credit for cracking the puzzle will go (in-game) to Richards and nogray, so all the players will hear of your superior puzzle-solving skillz! :)

fireinthedust

Explorer
I'm going to take a hard look at this when I get back from a meeting. Printout or copy it out, I think I can do this. I'm already seeing some basic patterns.

Hopefully there's a riddle that's encoded here.

btw: I would XP you, but I need to spread it around first. However, I love these sorts of puzzles and I'm getting ideas for my home game already!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads