• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter The REBUILDING EN WORLD Kickstarter Project

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
£45K reached with almost 18 hours to spare. In the immortal words of Darth Vader, all too easy...

[video=youtube;X8PyTo6NyXA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8PyTo6NyXA[/video]

No such thing exists, I'm afraid! And it would likely take us longer to produce than the 4E license will remain for, given than D&D Next is in development.
Ah. I just assumed. Since there is an option (I assume via survey) to choose 4E or Pathfinder pdfs for ZEITGEIST, might you consider making it a similar option to get the 4E WotBS pdfs instead of the 3.5 compilation?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Ah. I just assumed. Since there is an option (I assume via survey) to choose 4E or Pathfinder pdfs for ZEITGEIST, might you consider making it a similar option to get the 4E WotBS pdfs instead of the 3.5 compilation?

I'm happy to do that, as long as folks understand it's not a giant pretty compiled version!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK, I just updated the FAQ on the Kickstarter page. You can choose 3.5/4E/Pathfinder versions of WotBS. It'll be an option in the final survey.

Remove ads