• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Red Hand of Doom!!

Rhun

First Post
Leif said:
Dating? What's that??? :D

You have to spend a little bit of time away from the forums to participate in dating. I highly recommend it, though. The good times and the bad times associated with it are great for adding to a writer's perspective. :D

Leif

Adventurer
Rhun said:
You have to spend a little bit of time away from the forums to participate in dating. I highly recommend it, though. The good times and the bad times associated with it are great for adding to a writer's perspective. :D
OHH! So THAT'S been my whole problem! Silly me, I tried to do it for FUN!

Hey, since I'm sick now, anyway, (02/02/2008), and H4H hasn't been here to run the game for who knows how long, why don't I just go ahead and bow out of this game? Who knows, you may find that H4H's absence was MY fault!

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
npiccini said:
Alas the death knell has sounded...I will remove the thread from my list of daily favorites. I enjoyed it while it lasted

Yes I am afraid that is the truth.

Sorry guys I just never got the wind back in my sails enough to DM again. :(

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
I just noticed this thread... it's funny how 3 out of this crew's original cast are now in my game...hmmm
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Yeah...it is funny. This was my second attempt at RHoD; Renau1g...yours will be the 3rd. However, they all seem to end roughly around the time we finish with Vraath Keep. So I really hope your game goes further!

s@squ@tch

First Post
How odd. I just removed my subscription to this thread last night.

Was a good crew -- just the 4 of us, not even 6th level, taking on the baddies of Vraath Keep.

Remove ads