• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Returning...

Nightcloak

First Post
Xen155 said:
I expect that NC, after a few shots of 180 proof, would be full of "good" DMing ideas.

Sweet Luise man! 180 proof... You stilling that stuff yourself :p

and some day I'll just have to have that drink. But NC on vodka is not a good gaming scenario. You might find yourself ending up playing a D&D/Cthulu game based on a King Diamond album.

Actually, that sound kind of fun. I may need to work on that for Halloween next year.

Nightcloak

First Post
NEX!%% said:
Ya know, NC reappeared allot less flashy than some of our other members. *CoughCEXENCough*

Well, neX, my disappearance was not flashy. I was just happy to be back.

Last edited:

Nightcloak

First Post
Catavarie said:
Its almost disappointing when your computer dies if it doesn't spark and flame :(

True. It could have bought me dinner before it... never mind.

But I'm more angry at myself for not being prepared.

"Luck is random chance favoring the prepared" - I forgot who said that.

Catavarie

First Post
Nightcloak said:
True. It could have bought me dinner before it... never mind.

But I'm more angry at myself for not being prepared.

"Luck is random chance favoring the prepared" - I forgot who said that.

After having to rewrite a 30 page paper in college the day it was due because my computer died on me. You think I would have learned my lesson. But oh no. I've lost countless projects that I've worked on over the years to computer crashes. So now I'm so paranoid I triple back up everything. I keep a copy on my Desktop, my laptop, my NAS drive, a Flash Thumb drive, and online information storage services. Now days if my system crashed I'm rarely more than a day maybe two out of work.

Remove ads