• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Road Goes Ever On for Cubicle 7’s Adventures in Middle-earth

The PDF for the latest supplement for Cubicle 7’s award-winning Adventures in Middle-earth for 5th Edition has been released in PDF ahead of its print edition. The Road Goes Ever On is a 32 page supplement on ‘Journeys’. Packed with new rules and ideas it also includes 8 map files covbering the greater part of the known Middle-earth.

The PDF for the latest supplement for Cubicle 7’s award-winning Adventures in Middle-earth for 5th Edition has been released in PDF ahead of its print edition. The Road Goes Ever On is a 32 page supplement on ‘Journeys’. Packed with new rules and ideas it also includes 8 map files covbering the greater part of the known Middle-earth.

Eriador, Wilderland, Rohan and Gondor/Mordor are all featured as both ‘clean’ player maps and ‘hexed’ Lore Master maps. Helping you plan your Adventures in Middle-earth journeys.

The 32 page supplement includes:

• Extra inspiration for Journey Events and the wonders of Middle-earth
• Helpful tables to generate and inspire encounters
• A generation system for Middle-earth ruins
• A selection of pre-made monster groups to drop into your Journeys
• Battle maps for camp sites
• A new optional system for awarding XP to those characters who chose to evade combat
• Details on places to stay
• Guidance for awarding XP on the road
• Dooms of Departure and Oaths of Return

The Road Goes On contains converted material previously published for The One Ring Roleplaying Game as part of Journeys and Maps. The maps are identical, and are designed to work with either system.

The Road Goes Ever On is now available in PDF from DriveThruRPG. Printed copies will be available through retail stores in the Fall. Physical pre-orders through the Cubicle 7 webstore and copies sold through participating Bits & Mortar retail stores will receive the PDF free of charge.

Please note: Some of the links in the post above may be “affiliate links”. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item the author of this post will receive an affiliate commission.

darjr

I crit!
They are so very good. There is an in store only adventure that they give to stores to run. After the hubub of convention season I'm running it.

PabloM

Adventurer
I really, really like this game/hack/setting. It´s an amazing approach to Middle Earth. The only bad thing is that C7 don´t ship their products to my country.

Remove ads

Remove ads