• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Rouse Picture: Other 4E Clues?

PatheticWretch said:
19 days until Al Queda strikes...but WHAT are they going to strike?
We could see Watoo,right? What was the major thing with Watoo? Right, he provided the pilot for the pod race in Episode I.
So the strike is against a racing track in the next 19 days!
Which race track you ask? Well, probably one in a galaxy far, far away...

Darkthorne

First Post
Thinks <Hrmm, if I aim just right with this D20 I can bank it off that guy's head who been bugging me all morning and down the new intern's blouse..Damn too late, she's turned to get coffee. Oooo they're going to take a picture, I better smile and make it look like I'm showing off the tools of our trade, yeah that's it! No one will ever now.> :p

Kwalish Kid

Explorer
Mindseye said:
In the picture, just above The Rouse's head, is Watto from Star Wars Episode One. The Rouse certainly knew his picture was being made....therefore we can only conclude that the image of Watto is there by design. Is he telling us that he and WOTC care little for the beloved old Star Wars trilogy and instead love that which is new and different? Perhaps.
In the newspaper picture, you can also see that the Rouse is watching ET on his PSP, and that he's at the scene where they replaced the FBI rifles with walkie-talkies.

Transit

First Post
300991490_Business_of_Lifex.jpg

Actually quite a lot of deductions can be made from this photograph.

Notice that the wear patterns on the keys of the laptop indicate that Mr. Rouse uses it mostly to play Freecell, and that he often misspells the word “thrioboly” when typing too quickly.

The subtle chafing around Scott’s neck clearly indicates that he has recently been wearing a new shirt with an overly starched collar, likely some sort of pirate-like “puffy shirt.” But he chose not to wear that shirt today, and obviously left his home in a rush this morning, as judging from his appearance he has been out in the rain having neglected to bring along a proper umbrella.

Note the slight smudge of tobacco ash on his ring finger, yet the coloration of Scott’s nails reveals that he gave up cigarettes several years ago. This can only mean that just prior to the photograph being taken, Scott must have shaken hands with someone who is currently a smoker, no doubt AP Staff Photographer Ted S. Warren who is well known to be a notorious nicotine addict!

Frankly, the clues in this photograph combined with the curious incident of the dog in the night-time can only lead to the inescapable conclusion that Mr. Rouse is in fact the very scoundrel that last night coldly murdered Lady Faversham and her maid whilst they were out walking on the Moors!

Watson, be a good chap and summon Lestrade!

Oh, and there's also some stuff about Dragonborn on the screen, but it's way too fuzzy...

:D

Pssthpok

First Post
Saishu_Heiki said:
19.... everything always ends up coming up 19. [/Dark Tower]

No sir. No. Just... no, please no. King murdered his magnum opus and I beg you not to unearth it's remains from the shallow grave dug with scraps of Budweiser cans and bad plot devices. :(

Sphyre

First Post
Mindseye said:
I was amazed by Kwalish Kid's careful analysis of the recent USA Today article and picture found here........http://www.usatoday.com/money/economy/2008-04-01-300991490_x.htm#

His extrapolation of the Dragonborn rules off the screen was greatness. It also got me wondering......are there any other clues we missed in the picture?

The dragonborn info wasn't determined off that picture. That picture is way too low quality to determine anything other than "Dragon's Breath" from it. I blew it up and used all sorts of filters to try to clean it up and I couldn't get much.

The dragonborn info was from something mailed to him, which was actually a lot higher quality than that picture apparently, for him to get so much from it.

Brown Jenkin

First Post
I noticed he was wearing a black shirt. This obviously means that to play D&D one must be weariing a black shirt. Good thing my closet is well stocked.

His black shirt says he likes Steve Jobs but is afraid to let his colleagues know, his HP Lappy is just a rouse to tow the Wizards line and their hatred for all things Mac.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads