• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The RPG Class Test

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The RPG Class Test
Are you a spell-slinging mage? A noble paladin? An evil assassin? Or are you just an NPC? This test measures four variables to determine which D&D character class you belong to.
You don’t have to have played D&D to take the test, and in some ways it might be more fun if you haven't.
Not all D&D base classes are available, though a number of prestige classes are.
Remember, this test is just for fun, so don’t take it too seriously!

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=1532690756472625027

--------------------------------------
Mystic Theurge
37% Combativeness, 46% Sneakiness, 76% Intellect, 63% Spirituality
Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you’re an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.
You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Apparently this one had enough (nearly duplicate) questions that asked if there was a god to give me a low spirituality score for atheism, so I got Wizard, which most tests give me. Of course, the last few tests posted on ENWorld gave me high spirituality scores (one of them gave me the highest score in spirituality!), which was kind of weird.

-----

Wizard
29% Combativeness, 23% Sneakiness, 88% Intellect, 36% Spirituality
Brilliant! You are a Wizard!
Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren’t as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball…
Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.

Wombat

First Post
Mystic Theurge as well...

25% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 76% Intellect, 58% Spirituality
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.
You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

Hmmm, odd...

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
Smart Paladin
51% Combativeness, 26% Sneakiness, 88% Intellect, 63% Spirituality
Valorous! Noble! Or possibly just a self-righteous jerk (but with the brains to keep you alive!)... You are a Smart Paladin!
Paladins are holy warriors. They are valorous defenders of the light. Unfortunately, most of them are so ardent in their defense they tend to meet sticky ends faster than you can say "rampaging red dragon." Many people look up to Paladins, while others just consider them stuck up, overbearing, or self-righteous.
Fortunately for you, unlike most Paladins, you're pretty smart. Which means that you're more likely to fall into the "admired" category, rather than the "obnoxious" or "dead" categories.
Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion, though unlike the crusades, you add a healthy does of intelligence. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of. Which ever one you are, just be happy that you've got the smarts to back it up and make it work.

Edit: Wow:

My test tracked 4 variables. How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 99% on Combativeness
You scored higher than 99% on Sneakiness
You scored higher than 99% on Intellect
You scored higher than 99% on Spirituality

I find it hard to believe that there are that few 18-year-old guys with more than 26% Sneakiness.

Last edited:

Wystan

Explorer
Smart Paladin
70% Combativeness, 30% Sneakiness, 82% Intellect, 55% Spirituality
Valorous! Noble! Or possibly just a self-righteous jerk (but with the brains to keep you alive!)... You are a Smart Paladin!
Paladins are holy warriors. They are valorous defenders of the light. Unfortunately, most of them are so ardent in their defense they tend to meet sticky ends faster than you can say "rampaging red dragon." Many people look up to Paladins, while others just consider them stuck up, overbearing, or self-righteous.
Fortunately for you, unlike most Paladins, you're pretty smart. Which means that you're more likely to fall into the "admired" category, rather than the "obnoxious" or "dead" categories.
Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion, though unlike the crusades, you add a healthy does of intelligence. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of. Which ever one you are, just be happy that you’ve got the smarts to back it up and make it work.

Sirya

First Post
Mystic Theurge
22% Combativeness, 46% Sneakiness, 67% Intellect, 52% Spirituality
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you’re an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Don't know...got all the way through the test then had to give a screen name for the results and got blocked by work as it assessed it as "Online, social, dating."

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Thornir Alekeg said:
Don't know...got all the way through the test then had to give a screen name for the results and got blocked by work as it assessed it as "Online, social, dating."

Yeah, that's how the site works. I came to the site to take another test, and didn't realize it was "online social, dating" site until after completing said test. I thought, "oh well, no big deal. There are some really fun tests on the site, regardless of the rest of the site's content."

KF72

Remove ads