• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The RPG Class Test

Nyaricus

First Post
SPELLSWORD

85% Combativeness, 26% Sneakiness, 61% Intellect, 30% Spirituality
Aggressive, but with the brains to back it up: You are a Spellsword!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.
You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don’t have much use for spirituality or mysticism.

I called it as soon as I saw ENnies had gotten this result :p

The Thayan Menace

First Post
I'm More of a Necromancer, Really ....

Mystic Theurge

37% Combativeness, 43% Sneakiness, 94% Intellect, 63% Spirituality

Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!

Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you’re an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.

The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.

You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.
What an intriguing spam-generating device!

-Samir

dragonhead

First Post
It put me as a Cleric. I guess my mom taking me to church made me original. I was surprised as i always play the thief in my gaming group. :lol: so "we got wizards and paliles a plenty, we got durids and mystics galore, fighter you say, we got 20. but who cares, im a cleric."
For those who thought i was singing little Mermaid, your wrong. :p

derelictjay

Explorer
How did this happen:

Assassin
66% Combativeness, 53% Sneakiness, 44% Intellect, 44% Spirituality
Violent and deceptive: You are an Assassin.
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Skulking through the shadows... hunting their prey without remorse... Assassins are some of the most dangerous killers in D&D, and evil bastards to boot.
You're not necessarily evil, but you are both violent and sneaky. Chances are you aren't very honorable. Though who knows? You might have some noble goals, even if your methods tend to be... unorthodox. You might just be a Slayer of Domiel or something.

dragonhead said:
It put me as a Cleric. I guess my mom taking me to church made me original. I was surprised as i always play the thief in my gaming group. :lol: so "we got wizards and paliles a plenty, we got durids and mystics galore, fighter you say, we got 20. but who cares, im a cleric."
For those who thought i was singing little Mermaid, your wrong. :p

To quote Carol Kane from The Princess Bride - LIAR!!!!
ahem... You are a priest, you are a saint, but a songwrite-r you ain't, leave that to me, as you can see, I've done this before... ;)
If I wasn't so sneaky, I'm pretty sure I would have been a cleric myself. (BTW I play the thief alot too - must be escapism or something.)

dragonhead

First Post
Thunderfoot said:
To quote Carol Kane from The Princess Bride - LIAR!!!!
ahem... You are a priest, you are a saint, but a songwrite-r you ain't, leave that to me, as you can see, I've done this before... ;)
If I wasn't so sneaky, I'm pretty sure I would have been a cleric myself. (BTW I play the thief alot too - must be escapism or something.)

It was a play on words, but ok, you caught me. i guess i try to hard. anyway. we should a a group online with what our characters are, of course we need to start at level 7 so the druids will get healing spels worth a crap and i wont be the only healer. :)

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Smart Paladin

81% Combativeness, 36% Sneakiness, 67% Intellect, 55% Spirituality

Valorous! Noble! Or possibly just a self-righteous jerk (but with the brains to keep you alive!)... You are a Smart Paladin!
Paladins are holy warriors. They are valorous defenders of the light. Unfortunately, most of them are so ardent in their defense they tend to meet sticky ends faster than you can say "rampaging red dragon." Many people look up to Paladins, while others just consider them stuck up, overbearing, or self-righteous.
Fortunately for you, unlike most Paladins, you're pretty smart. Which means that you're more likely to fall into the "admired" category, rather than the "obnoxious" or "dead" categories.
Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion, though unlike the crusades, you add a healthy does of intelligence. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of. Which ever one you are, just be happy that you’ve got the smarts to back it up and make it work.

Graybeard

Explorer
Wizard
33% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 82% Intellect, 36% Spirituality

This makes sense since I enjoy playing spellcasters more than any other class.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
Smart Paladin

81% Combativeness, 36% Sneakiness, 67% Intellect, 55% Spirituality

Valorous! Noble! Or possibly just a self-righteous jerk (but with the brains to keep you alive!)... You are a Smart Paladin!
Paladins are holy warriors. They are valorous defenders of the light. Unfortunately, most of them are so ardent in their defense they tend to meet sticky ends faster than you can say "rampaging red dragon." Many people look up to Paladins, while others just consider them stuck up, overbearing, or self-righteous.
Fortunately for you, unlike most Paladins, you're pretty smart. Which means that you're more likely to fall into the "admired" category, rather than the "obnoxious" or "dead" categories.
Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion, though unlike the crusades, you add a healthy does of intelligence. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of. Which ever one you are, just be happy that you’ve got the smarts to back it up and make it work.

You? A paladin??? :confused: :p

Note: nothing is said about an "obsessed with fire" paladin in that desc. :lol:

There was some test our group took and one of our guys got paladin just because he (we think) was the only one who liked "shiny plate mail armor"-one of the options.

Remove ads