• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The rules of EN World

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
diaglo said:
but who is this Hypersmurf guy? i don't think i've seen a post from him in over 4 years.

Bwa-ha! He is as enigmatic as he is mysterious, and as inscrutable as he is enigmatic...

-Hyp.
For those of you following at home, we can infer from this that he is, in fact, as mysterious as he is inscrutable.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
No need to fear. Teflon Billy, my favorite fluffy bunny in the whole world, is merely repeating the ancient Nepalese greeting "Nipp'le," which loosely translates as "blessed are you, climber of the sacred mountains, for you have discovered the sacred temple atop our peaks." It's an old running jokes from our days together back in the Corps.

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Piratecat said:
No need to fear. Teflon Billy, my favorite fluffy bunny in the whole world, is merely repeating the ancient Nepalese greeting "Nipp'le," which loosely translates as "blessed are you, climber of the sacred mountains, for you have discovered the sacred temple atop our peaks." It's an old running jokes from our days together back in the Corps.

A day in the Corps is like a day on the farm...I LOVE BEING IN THE CORPS!

Remove ads