• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

the rumor of the worlds largest city

calimedic911

Explorer
Hello,

Is there any word of the rumor regarding AEG's worlds largest city? Was that just a cruel joke by aeg to those of us who love things like that?

CrimsonScribe

First Post
Well Jim Pinto (AEG's Art Director - I think?) confirmed that the WLC is a real project when he posted the following in the WLD spoiler thread in response to this very question a short time ago:

i love rumors that start with my mom's gardner's neighbor knows a guy who...

fyi... i wrote the advertisement

i commissioned the art

i placed the text on the page

i may have been involved at some level, but i'm not sure...

The above was followed up with this:

it'll be a generic city, usable by all levels of gamers.

and that's all i can say about it

Mouseferatu said:
:mad:

Don't think I'm afraid to track you down and brain you with a trout, wise-acre.

;)
I apoligize for that. Just too tempting and I'm tired so rational thinking is out the window.

Oh, and if you hunt me down, mind bringing that Hamunaptra box set in addition to the trout? I mean, it is the Christmas season and all... ;)

Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Oh, and if you hunt me down, mind bringing that Hamunaptra box set in addition to the trout? I mean, it is the Christmas season and all... ;)

Sure, no problem.

(Just wait until he finds out I'm braining him with Hamunaptra, and leaving the trout on his bookcase... :] )

:D

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads