• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Scattered Ones

Amaryllis

First Post
Seebor's post (as I understand it) was meant to be Round 4 (as in, he doesn't drop the swords) then Round 5. I am happy with current round 4 action and will repost round 5 later if that helps.

dorin

First Post
{Round 5}

Seebor attempts to make an escape (and hopefully draw Mr. Friendly away from the others) using tumble to get E2 (I presume the doors are open). [Tumble Check: 16 - 1 + 14 = 29]. He then starts looking around the room for something combustible! If he can see a lantern burning somewhere in the current room, he uses the remainder or his turn to acquire it ...

Last edited:

Benblin's round 4 move

Neblin takes aim at Mr friendly with his Wand of Magic Missiles.

Two volleys (one standard action and one hasted action):

Frist volley: 5+5+5+5=20 (I kid you not, I love this d4!)

Second volley: 5+4+2+5= 16

dorin

First Post
{Round 5}

Seebor, being useless at the moment, runs down the stairs (getting a light source if he needs one) in an attempt to find someone or something that can stop this monster. If at anytime Mr Friendly tries to follow him, then Seebor runs/tumbles away and heads for the horses!

Amaryllis

First Post
Amaryllis said:
I draw my wand (move equivalent?) and summon a celestial badger to attack/distract the earth elemental while we all make a quick getaway. Note that this does NOT make me visible (I checked the rules, the badger is attacking, not me). Not sure (either me or Amaryllis) whether the badger will do any damage, but it does try.

In terms of feats - does the silent spell feat let me cast silently? If not, I try to be pretty quiet about it.

Same basic concept for me and I say to the group - "We need to regroup - outside or following Seebor?"

Last edited:

Hollowtree

First Post
Follow Seebor down the stairs.

It's more risky, but there's nothing outside the tower that is going to help us deal with Mr. Friendly *and* accomplish the mission...

dorin

First Post
Before Seebor descends the staircase he exclaims

"I'm going down the stairs unless someone else has another suggestion. I really don't want to split the party but what other choice do we have? If anyone thinks we should regroup outside let me know now!"

Last edited:

Amaryllis

First Post
In that case, I guess the verbal component of my move is: "Everyone, follow Seebor downstairs and regroup - I'll do my best to cover"

Morbidity

First Post
Ding, ding Round 5

Seebor: Goes down the stairs, exclaiming "I'm going down the stairs unless someone else has another suggestion. I really don't want to split the party but what other choice do we have? If anyone thinks we should regroup outside let me know now!" Seebor provokes an attack of opportunity by moving through Mr Friendly's threatened area (E7) and Mr Friendly bangs him on the head as he passes (14 points of damage). Seebor looks shaken by the blow.

Namfoodle: ???

Amaryllis: summons a celestial badger, saying "Everyone, follow Seebor downstairs and regroup - I'll do my best to cover"

Neblin: ???

Mr Friendly: ???

Tomas: Also goes downstairs.

Everyone going downstairs you just about reach the next level down.

Last edited:

Remove ads