• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Scourge of the Ratmen [Scarred Lands] - Updated 1/26

Fulcan

First Post
Elder-Basilisk said:
Nifty. What was going through Paks' head when she broke all the potions though?

That's exactly what Telryn wants to know. I think with the rest of the exploring, I forgot to ask. There could have been so much magical goodness.

Dherys Thal

First Post
Lurker emerging to spout praise

Hey Amaroq - I enjoy your campaign and your PCs - please keep up the good work. The Scarred Lands setting is a very interesting one - and you've done a fine job of developing and utilizing it.

As an aside - am I the only one (maybe I've read too many Vladewen books) who think that Pak's "gifts" from Madriel may possibly be something else?

The halfling rat had Belsameth written all over him. On one hand, you may just be describing her emergent powers as surprising as they become apparent - and on the other hand - something else may be in play. The whole episode is curious...but still, Paks is my favorite.

Last edited:

joshwitz

First Post
Man, I go away for 2 weeks, and come back to find our Storyhour on page 3! Page 3!?

Amaroq, your fans miss you. And I want to know how the party is going to herd all those slaves out of the deadly swamp.

(Ok, I actually know what happens, but I want to read about it...maybe this is all really just a reason to BUMP the story back to the first page.)

Fulcan

First Post
Teaser to try and nudge Amaroq

So, amazingly enough we managed to clear out this warren (well except for the many the escaped throught the bolt holes, can't get em all). Have you ever tryied to march through the swamp with half-starved, weak slaves while it's pouring rain? It's not pretty.

Heck, it's not even guaranteedthat we can make it out of there. But, I have to say that the the march through the swamp leads to my favorite part of the adventure so far.

(nudge, nudge, nudge)

Fulcan
(Telryn's player)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads